ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheGodModifier
    Original poster 2 posts

The PVP in this game is [censored]. Some BIG changes need to be made especially around skills. I think you guys would get a lot less backlash about the game if you genuinely listened to the community about some of the issues and what you could be doing differently. For starters the skills in PVP need a huge nerf (around 60-80% damage and status effect duration nerf for PVP only depending on the skill) the fire starter chem launchers and burn sticky bombs are dominating anyone under 1.9 mil armor and it really needs to be fixed desperately. The hybrid builds (1.5/1.7 mil armor and still having the same damage as an all red build) are really getting a little out of hand. maybe a crit damage cap could be added at around 130%? Or limit the amount of reds allowed on a blue build. I also believe that a lot of the community misses the old clutch builds back before dark hours came out maybe restoring the original clutch talent for a pts would be nice to see how it works out with a minor nerf to the healing abilities of it, just so its not too out of hand. Another small thing would be maybe changing the exotics back to being able to use your own attachments like in div 1. Having the ability to only equip one exotic weapon/ gear piece at a time is understandable considering how overpowered some of them are, but maybe consider allowing an exotic sidearm AND primary equipped at the same time (also a new exotic pistol would be cool, maybe something with a higher rate of fire like a 1911), i think you guys should also look into adding a new smg based around a CZ Scorpion Evo 3 A1, it would be a solid addition for a new high rate of fire weapon like the vector with a maximum mag capacity of 45 (after an extended mag) and a new weapon talent that drops only on the Evo. Also something that could make you guys a considerable amount of money is adding a new and improved version of survival from div one, maybe with a different objective. Another relatively big change would be adding the signature skills back (but for the warlords of New York DLC only, something similar to the original ones. I believe if you guys really work on fixing the pvp portion of the game it would increase the amount of people that actually enjoy playing the game. theres a LOT of issues with the game right now that could and should be fixed.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• LateNiteDelight
    1040 posts

Maybe you can finally answer this for me.

The Division is clearly a PvE first, PvEvP second, PvP third game. What drew you to TD2 for PvP compared to the other options out there that are PvP focused?

• LateNiteDelight
    1040 posts

More seriously, I think a lot of the status effect issues could be fixed by making Health more relevant. I'd rather see them buff Health - which would give people the additional counter to status needed beyond just HzP. Then buff HzP to also reduce Status Damage, rather than just duration.

More Buffs, less Nerfs 😊

I guess they could reduce the explosive damage of the fire sticky in PvP/DZ though? Shrapnel Traps I think they just need to add a delay to when they can explode, and reduce the #/radius of the traps at low skill tiers. Three seconds seems like a reasonable timer? Gives you time to reposition if thrown at you, but you still need to be aware of your surroundings if they preplanned by using them to cover an angle ahead of time.

As for a CD cap, I don't think it's a terrible idea for PvP, but I'm not sure it's necessary.

And who doesn't want more guns. I'd like to see the next pistol be an auto pistol like the SMG-11/12 or C75.

As for Survival 2.0, it's called Heartland, and is coming at some point as a standalone F2P.

• HonestlyOK1986
    177 posts

@latenitedelight im all for the wording of buff instead of nerf, but whichever way round you want to see it, nerfing something is buffing something else regardless. What id like to see is lower rpm weapons get a damage buff so everyone in pvp isnt running the same few dull asf weapons with high rpm and it makes more weapons viable. Id like them to address the servers so chicken dancing your way up to a glass cannon isnt a viable option just because the bullet recognition is so crap. Id like to see them.remove shooting through walls and round corners...theres a actually a great many improvements id like to see in the pvp side of it however its going to make no difference to me as when this proficency thing is released i will be avoiding pvp like the plague as its going to take hundreds if not thousands of hours to min max and rank everything up to be fully proficent and unless you walk in the dz with a completed maxed out viable build theres no point going in.

• TheGodModifier
    Original poster 2 posts

@latenitedelight usually I enjoy rainbow six for pc but my pc is broken at the moment so I can't play on there, I decided to come back to td2 on my xbox for a bit until I was able to get my pc up and running again. But I just hate seeing a game with so much potential get [censored] over because of [censored] devs. Remember everyone liked it when it first came out? And then they started nerfing everything that people enjoyed using, no one had a problem with it but they were nerfing clutch, one shot builds, berserk got removed, the only thing they refuse to nerf is skills and its ridiculous because its always been one of the biggest things that needs a nerf.

Suggested Topics