ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ClydeSaith
    Original poster 2 posts

Hi everyone. I have recently run into this issue that I can't quite figure even though I tried for 2 days in a row.
    So my problem is that my progression for Assassin's Creed Origins has stuck at 99% and there is nothing else I can do to change it.
    I have literally completed everything on the map.
    All 19 Ptolemy Statues Destroyed
    Hippodrome Races All done, even the Elite Ones
    Gladiator Arena all done even the Elites
    Ability Skills all unlocked
    Bayek's Gear fully upgraded 100%
    Viewpoints all synced 100%
    All Main/Side Quests completed.

Like if there is anything else to be done please let me know. Thanks!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ho.Jaf
    8 posts

@clydesaith Haven't finished yet. But had the same problem with another game.

• Adrianajohn76
    5 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • ClydeSaith
    Original poster 2 posts

@adrianajohn76 Yeah I had a hard time with Hippodrome Races too. I have completed Normal/Elite races all. The same with Gladiator Arena. I have read several articles about this topic and I have already completed all the required goals to reach the 100% Completion Progress. Still I can't quite figure out what else am I missing. Like:

19 Ptolemy statues are done by my side.
    Hippordrome/Gladiator Arena (Normal and Elite both done)
    Every single location on the map also done
    Circle Stones done
    4 Elephant Arenas completed already
    All Abilities Tree is unlocked 100%
    Bayek's Gear 100% Fully Upgraded (nothing missing).
    Viewpoints 58 of them already synced 100%

I don't know what else to do there.

Suggested Topics