ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TwistingWorm547
    Original poster 16 posts

My WDL Online was wiped out entirely to empty as if i never played. I want my original team back.

Only thing that stayed is my season rank.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Se7enOne
    16 posts

@twistingworm547 same here,all gone...i want them all back please😥

• TwistingWorm547
    Original poster 16 posts
    @twistingworm547 same here,all gone...i want them all back please😥

Did your seasonal tank happen to stay? My rank ended up staying. I’m even forced to the recruit a person mission too for online.

• Se7enOne
    16 posts

@twistingworm547 rang stayed,points,cash and clothing

• aircraftmen
    4 posts

@twistingworm547 same here i alt f4'd then i joined back again then all my stuff was gone except for rank and money

• Reiner_Miller
    7 posts

Same here. It offers me to do initial tuorial again like if I entered online for the first time. And all my operatives has been reseted.
    At least currencies and progress of the season tracker as it was yesterday.

• Se7enOne
    16 posts

@aircraftmen i came back from tactics,startvideo shown and all gone

• KenTWOu
    26 posts

Same. My stats are there, including influence points and ETOs I had and didn't spent yet, lvl 80 this season is there as well. But my online team is gone, as well as all potential recruits I had. Created a support ticket 16414471 with screenshots.

• TwistingWorm547
    Original poster 16 posts

@kentwou even though I stopped playing online mode so it doesn’t mess things up, if/when it gets fixed, out of curiosity, was your tech still there or was it saying it was all locked?

• Punkdoed
    5 posts

Same here on xbox ,I ve played this game since the game and online are been released, having spent almost 1-year gameplay in this game and online .i dont care about whether u can fix multiplayer or not , plz plz get my grindingly selected team and customization back ,this issue can not be “dissolved” as u guys always toss them to online consumer support division and not really have them sorted. we need our lost player save data back.

• Fluffbundle
    4 posts

Same here. All my recruits are gone and online game is starting from scratch. I still have my influence and season rank though. But my team is gone, only prestige agents are left.

This comes off the back of not being able to gain ETO from anything I do. I haven't attempted to play the game to see if that's fixed because I really don't want to play the game in this state.

I am so annoyed, because I thought you'd fixed one bug, only to find you've replaced it with another.

• KenTWOu
    26 posts

@twistingworm547 Unlocked tech is still there, all bought clothes, skins are still there as well. You need to unlock stores though.

• TmplRfl00d
    30 posts

Same for everyone I encounter online mode and myself

• PracticalGene
    13 posts

Same thing for me - I'm on New Resistance mission and can't see if my tech is locked, but my ETO, Influence seem ok.

I wanted to know how to reset WD Online so I could replay from the beginning, but I would have liked to make that decision myself. I retired the "Helen" operative and wanted to get her back so this accomplishes this at the cost of all my other operatives.

I can only assume that a back-end database got reset or back-end machine crashed and there was corruption - but I guess anything's possible. The real questions are 1) will we ever get our team back before the reset and 2) will this randomly happen again in the future?

Can we get an official response from Ubisoft support on this? Or did anyone submit a support ticket asking about this?

Gene

• RobertEmerald
    164 posts

And we get total silence from the Ubisoft team, player support and tech support. Hello,... anyone from Ubisoft here with a response, or are you all hiding under your desks? 😁

When someone from Ubisoft finally posts here, it will most likely be their usual robotic response of verify your files, reboot your system and re-install your game. Thanks for your money and your patience,... suckers! Sincerely, Ubisoft. 🙄

• A1R50FT-10
    519 posts

@practicalgene hey, it's not possible to replay online mode from the beginning as far as I know

• A1R50FT-10
    519 posts

Is anyone here able to confirm if they are now stuck on New Resistance due to operatives being missing from their rosters or is it just me?

• TmplRfl00d
    30 posts

@a1r50ft-10

I just had to recruit people.
    However when trying to meet Connie at safe house the wall would open but it wouldn't let me enter the safehouse.

I had to close and reload twice, but finally was able to.

Of course now all that is gone I got my game back but I'm missing my influence and prestige operatives again.

• A1R50FT-10
    519 posts

@tmplrfl00d it's really unusual that your influence and prestige operatives are missing because when I checked my online operative roster yesterday, I noticed that all non prestige operatives and potential recruits were missing. I only had my prestige operatives. The ETO and influence were still there. It looks like all tech upgrades, gadgets and outfits unlocked are still there thankfully

• A1R50FT-10
    519 posts

@tmplrfl00d did that include not being able to fast travel to the safehouse as well? I'm assuming you're referring to when your operative pulls that lever to reveal the safehouse door to get into the safehouse

Suggested Topics