ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TmplRfl00d
    Original poster 30 posts

Its not the first time ubisoft stole my operatives, but if my progress really is lost I want reimbursed for my paid operatives.
    Or them returned to me, either way.

The Leopard, The Warrior, El Rubious, oh and for some reason Helen is still available.

Everything else I got was in game stuff so I don't know what can be done.

Last time my operatives disappear you all did not reimburse me at all, you just stole my stuff and I had to buy them again.

I will not accept the loss this time.
    Ubisoft everyone online is chatting about it right now, you are at fault, take responsibility and either return everything the way it was or reimburse the operatives/ WD credits that were spent on them.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• RobertEmerald
    163 posts

@tmplrfl00d Indeed!

• A1R50FT-10
    515 posts

@tmplrfl00d I've lost my online operatives as well! Care to explain Ubisoft?

• TmplRfl00d
    Original poster 30 posts

**UPDATE**

So I just logged back in and my old operatives are back except for the leopard, warrior, and el rubious.
    Also yesterday I recruited a hitman with a fourth perk of silent step and maybe one other but 100% the hitman is gone.

My prestige operatives have gone missing before and they never fixed it then but maybe this time.

Another big problem is during the incident while having to play as a brand new game, I spent some influence points just to be able to play.
    I really didn't expect ubisoft to actually come through with a solution,
    good job BTW.

Anyway I began with 302 when the incident happened, now I am down to 176.
    Unsure if such a low amount (302) was accurate but its what showed after the glitch or whatever.

Anyway in that other game, obviously all the recruits were crap anyway so I definitely don't want them.
    But I do want my tech points back since that wasn't my game that I now have again.

Ubisoft please give back my tech points and prestige operatives/ or the credits to repurchase them again, I've already bought them twice because you all never did anything the first time they disappeared.

This obviously is not my fault and entirely ubisofts responsibility to accommodate my losses.

• TmplRfl00d
    Original poster 30 posts

**UPDATE #2**

Also I cannot access weapons that were once available to my characters again.

So I assume like every other time I'll have to require them again costing more of my influence.

One more reason I really want my influence back that I lost during the glitch, or incident, whatever it was please.

• TmplRfl00d
    Original poster 30 posts

I guess I'm just screwed again huh ubisoft

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there @TmplRfl00d,

I apologise for the delayed response. I'm sorry to hear that you're missing your Prestige Operatives, and that you're also unable to access weapons that were once available to you as well. Thank you for taking the time to share updates with us within this thread to let us know that your old Operatives were returned to your game.

I would recommend that you create a support ticket, as this will allow our team to investigate your account and missing Operatives further. You can create a support ticket in the following ways:

When creating a support ticket, please include the following information:

• How many operatives did you have before this? 
    • Did you encounter any crashes or disconnects before noticing this issue?
    • Were any Prestige operatives lost when this occurred, and if so, do they still show as owned in the online mode in-game store?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • TmplRfl00d
    Original poster 30 posts

@ubi-borealis

Your guys system is all messes up,
    I've turned in several reports that never get responded to and I always hear the same old BS excuse that they can't be found.

We all know this happens often, from the countless comments on the forums both old and new.
    That's why I always double up and report the same here in the forums too.
    It is now just a mandatory practice since yalls team who works on it never has fixed the issues with submitting the reports at the support site.

So all the information has been submitted formally, aswell all right here in this very thread, imagine that.
    Maybe don't try to brush off or ignore the problem and actually do something that contributes like a good customer support should.

I'm tagging gizmo into this conversation since he responded to my comment on anothers thread about this issue.

And @Ubi-Gizmo

Hey Gizmo,
    This thread should have all the answers your questions from my commenting on another thread.
    Operative names etc..

I don't have any screenshots and I don't see anything in my gallery that I think would help either.

After the first time I lost all my prestige and several other operatives, as well my first game save becoming corrupted ( Manual save options don't exist) I just played the online mode, LOTD, no story mode.

Since you asked, I did start a new story just to see if they would show up but no luck there.

And incase this thread didn't cover it,
    yeah the points were used in that new online game progress reset period, bug, glitch whatever it was.

When my actual game progress returned to me, minus my prestige ops, my influence didn't come back like it should have.

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned that I honestly thought I would have to start all over again, and did, but now that's all gone and I'm left with shattered remains of my real game progress.

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1117 posts

@tmplrfl00d I'm sorry to hear you've had issues submitting support cases in the past. You're always welcome to send us a private message on Twitter or Facebook if you have troubles with the support site. For this issue in particular, I recommend reaching out through private channels to further investigate.

Official Response
  • TmplRfl00d
    Original poster 30 posts

@ubi-mushy

Hey,

I don't have twitter or Facebook.
    Ideally, they could just fix the busted system IMO haha.

But I heard Ubisoft is getting sold off, if that's true I doubt once again this issue will ever be resolved.
    Maybe I'll get lucky for once and gizmo will have an idea.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3823 posts

Hey @tmplrfl00d ,

I've opened a case for you from our end.

You should've received an email notification and will also be able to sign into the Support Site to view and update this case.

Apologies for issues opening a ticket and we'll continue to look into this via your ticket.

Official Response

Suggested Topics