ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Sedkijez
    Original poster 28 posts

Yet again, Ubisoft isn’t able to deliver a working product. I’ve downloaded all of the most recent updates and I have the newest installment of the useless and unenjoyable Mastery Challenges but I don’t have the latest festival. I’m told to return to Ravensthorpe to start it…but it isn’t there…What a surprise! Way to go Ubisoft!! @animuslover…is it ok for me to be upset about this?! Please?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• AnimusLover
    425 posts

@sedkijez Please don't tag me in posts unnecessarily, especially to be snarky. I'm not interested.

• DuskDragon56496
    475 posts

Do yourself a favor and consider yourself extremely lucky because you're missing nothing!!! Let me start with the garbage ridden so-called mastery challenge which in truth is simply rigged for the player to lose...repeatedly.When I shoot a sleeping arrow at a group of 3 soldiers miraculously one always stays awake long enough to see me. or how about the soldier on the tower who apparently has eyes in the back of his head when I came up behind him and somehow he"sensed me"...lol.or the incredible psychic abilities they possess after I put 2 of them to sleep and hid in a haystack on the upper part and they knew right where to find me when they woke, wow...that's incredible! This is nothing more than attempt to have a dark souls like feel to these silly challenges, and Ubisoft fails on all counts.The challenges are trash and the rewards as usual are laughable.I saw on one post where someone wrote"they wouldnt be mastery challenges if everyone could do them,...LOL Dude I hate to break it to you but your not actually a viking back in the 9th century trying to conquer England, the only mastery you can do in a video game is at best master your controller, so the mastery challenges should be done based on a persons ability to sneak shoot hit etc, not automatically manipulated for the player to fail to keep them playing unneccesarily! Here's the good news though, Jorraptor loves the challenges!!

• Sedkijez
    Original poster 28 posts

@animuslover sure thing! Very sorry Mr Animuslover sir, oh so sorry.

• Sedkijez
    Original poster 28 posts

@duskdragon56496 lol! I don’t pretend that I’m playing a historically accurate Viking saga. I’m complaining about a game that doesn’t work! Do you see the difference? I wasn’t complaining that the mastery challenges were too hard. I had the gold medals for every challenge BEFORE they made it easier….I have mastered my controller! I’m complaining about not having the Ostara festival. I have paid over $200 for this game and I expect it to work. Yes yes, I couldn’t expect computer games to work back when Ragnar was walking the earth, but I expect them to work now. Does that make sense? PAY MONEY=WORKING PRODUCT…DERRRR!

• DuskDragon56496
    475 posts

@sedkijez LOL I wasn't referring to you when I said that I was referring to the post I read about the master challenges, sorry for the confusion, I was simply using it as a reference to the lousy string of failures by Ubisoft including the Ostara festival, hence the statement"I saw on one post" I was not directing that comment at you.And yes you definitely are entitled to a fully working product no argument here,For future reference, you might read a comment thoroughly and understand it before getting angry and assuming someone a fool while you're playing the role of one simply because you scanned the comment rather than reading it.

Suggested Topics