ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• sarina461
    Original poster 1 posts

If there was any way to have all the offensive/defensive/handling/utility slots already filled in for your 2nd/3rd/4th character it’d seriously be very appreciated. It’s so annoying to have to add 50 points to every attribute and then watch as it almost gives me a seizure as it ticks up to 50 every time you get another another character past WONY.

I know it’s dumb and doesn’t matter to everyone but I got 2 more characters to go and it would be appreciated!!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• N3mB0t
    1242 posts

@sarina461

well that would only be useful if you keep creating new characters to farm the SHD points ,and even then you dont really expect them to on top of letting you do it to also make your life even easier?

i dont know why some pople play games if all they want is to have everything done for them.

• echolecter
    369 posts

@n3mb0t Since the points are account wide I think it would be good if the watch is automatically maxed when you're above 1k. Don't see any reason to do it manually either, no need to make any choices and saves you from having to press buttons/keys 1000x.

Getting new points every time you create new character might be quick-and-dirty way to collect materials and what-not that is needed for the new 'progression' system. If so then at (for example) 3k+ levels I suppose you have everything at max pretty quickly. Just complete campaign and new fresh load of points is added to your account with all its benefits.

• N3mB0t
    1242 posts

@echolecter

why dont the enemies just die when i stare at them ? why do i have to click my left mouse button thousands of times ?

MASSIVE already lets you do the loop of creating new toons over and over for easy SHD farming , but thats not enough and people also want to do as least as possible to exploit it ?

seems a bit too much too ask and honestly a bit entitled.

• echolecter
    369 posts

@n3mb0t Suppose you're that type of guy that re-fuels your car one drop at the time. Seriously what difference does it make, or they should add button so you can actually still do it one at the time for those that really want to.

• N3mB0t
    1242 posts

@echolecter

its not matter of wanting to click one by one , its a matter of where is the limit to what players ask to be simplified ?

we are talking about asking an exploit to be simplified... does that seem reasonable?

• suschunga
    612 posts

Some people have additional characters they only use as mules, and will want to use the SHD points for materials. This would not work for them.

Suggested Topics