ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• slipknotbg
    Original poster 4 posts

This is a big downgrade from the old forum. Ubisoft with another "genius" decision.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3127 posts

Howdy, folks! Good to see you here in the new forum.

We've got a feedback section specifically for feedback related to the Discussions forum - you'll find it here. We'd really appreciate it if you could share your feedback there! It really helps us out if you can be as specific as possible with your feedback - what you dislike, what you'd expected instead, how it could be improved, and so on.

Cheers!

Official Response
  • warlordace769
    1 posts

Just a single forum with no updates?

• Jimijam85
    1 posts

where is the post from ubitoller and the details of balance changes

• ScottOld
    14 posts

so yea... this is bit meh we had far more before

• ScottOld
    14 posts

super, like some familiarity

• boyorko
    1 posts

Desterrar a los derankers.... es lo necesario lo restante se aguanta

• nik_lin
    4 posts

Wow, the more I use this forum the less I like it. Navigation is a mess (have to go through the categories in the tree at the left hand side to find official posts, etc), following the content of a thread is confusing (same posts showing up in multiple places with or without replies visible), paging doesnt seem to work properly, everything is visibly slow to load (page loads first, then the content is loaded a couple of seconds later), etc.

Really hope they will do something about this place, because as it stands I prefer the old basic forum any day of the week.

Also, this is visible at the top of the forums page

but when you click "5 topics" you end in exactly the same view again, it just reloads it.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1736 posts

@nik_lin Hello there!

Sorry to hear about any difficulties you've been having with the navigation in Discussions.

If you could post this information in our dedicated forum feedback section here, it would be much appreciated!

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Official Response
  • Jeavany
    5 posts

@ubi-thrupney

For a start it would be nice if the website wasn’t constantly reloading. The reloading bug (?) is most prominent at the forum intro where multiple games are listed - if you scroll too fast to the “other games” section then it automatically reloads at the top of the page.

• Miked13131
    2 posts

Can you guys please add the 2nd cowboy outfit to the game. The one that looks like sherrif cartmans outfit and the outfit with the devil horns and elf like ears. They are the only 2 outfits I dont have. Uni toller said you guys releases more outfits but none have been in my shop for months. No new outfits and no new hats.

• Torquejones31
    4 posts

hey toller what about terrance and phillip being revived at lv 2 by dark angel you said you would look into it ? soo lmao

• Torquejones31
    4 posts

hope this game goes on for 10 more years lmao gg everybody join my team cluck you

• Torquejones31
    4 posts

i love the game so what about terrance and phillip being revived at lv 2 by dark angel you said youd look into it like a year ago? server side 2018 also?

• Torquejones31
    4 posts

Shout out to bigwhammy on reddit lmao i beat him good lol

Suggested Topics