ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ArnudSwazaneger
    Original poster 63 posts

I have a "Chill Out" mask that i use on my character that i have not done the War Lords of New York with, so it isn't leveled up and it has very low armour as a result.

So i hear of a new update coming along at some point where you can "level up" your gear, like the more you use it, the better accustomed you get with it and it levels like that. Could i level my Chill Out mask to my Level 40 Character with this?

I notice how poor i am at the game when i join others to provide backup. They can obliterate enemies fairly easy, while i would still be sitting there behind cover picking away at their insane armour haha so i really do need every advantage i can get in this game.

PS, just because i find the game very difficult at Challenging and Elite, i still very much enjoy it. So i'm not knocking it or anything. Bit too much bullet sponging of course, but it is what it is.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• N3mB0t
    1239 posts

the only gear that can be upgraded from 30 to 40 its the exotics if im not mistaken.

• HonestlyOK1986
    207 posts

@arnudswazaneger the proficency thing will not raise your attirbutes on the gear piece, it may provide more armour for example the more you rank it up but its not alot, from what i hear irs 10% per piece so you'd be looking at about 13000 a piece, which is less than a bullet if you do all 6 an come across something hard hitting

Suggested Topics