ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ridensuto
    Original poster 3 posts

Hi, I get the message that my maximum capasity is reached in my inventory. But when I try to sell stuff it does not work. I have 3073/350 so im fare from getting rid of stuff. How can I solve this?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 977 posts

Hey @ridensuto,

Sorry to hear that you encounter this capacity issue.

So we can see exactly what you see, would it be at all possible to share with us a video using a link from a third party video sharing website.

Any trouble, just let us know as we are happy to help

Official Response
  • ridensuto
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-wheelyduck But really....I dont need to make a video of it. Just as easy to explain. My inventory is filled up. And I cant even dismantle things or sell them off. I have 3500 items, and room for 350.....

• romant56
    16 posts

@ridensuto Something isn't right here. So after you got a message that your inventory was full at 350 items and your character became unable to run, you went on and picked up over 3000 more items? What happens when you go to a blacksmith? Surely he let's you sell and dismantle almost everything.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    2297 posts

Hey there @ridensuto, thanks for taking the time to get back in touch. It does seem strange that you have collected over 3000 items while your capacity was at 350. We ask if you're able to provide a video demonstrating the issue in-game as every system and experience is unique. Could you please elaborate further on how you collected so many items? As when you're over-encumbered, you should not be able to run. Capturing a video of the issue as it occurs in your game is very helpful for further investigation and testing by our teams.

You could directly upload the clip to an online video-sharing platform like Twitter or YouTube. Alternatively, you can always try uploading it here on the discussions or try sending it to us another way, such as through a file-sharing site. 

If you are unable to share this video, I am afraid that we will not be able to investigate the problem further.

Suggested Topics