ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Traumahawk
    Original poster 113 posts

I'm slogging through Summit legendary by myself, and sometimes I pick the wrong skill build for the floor, and it takes ages to clear because how purposely bad the developers made skills ability to track enemies between Division 1 and 2.

It doesn't even fit into the lore, as if the DC agents would be using inferior technology. It takes away from the game in PVE when the intention was to reduce skills ability in PVP.

It seems only fair that red builds suffer as much as we do with their guns realistically jamming and malfunctioning.

Often in the middle of combat a skill just stops working and we have to contend with that, often being shot at. A red build suddenly being unable to shoot would be parallel to this type of suffering because as it stands, there is no similar type down time red builds have to contend with. No, reloading is not the same thing.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• N3mB0t
    1138 posts

@traumahawk

so... you are salty because your experience is bad , probably because you dont even know how to play properly with the skills or understand why they are not working as you would like them too, and your solution is to make other people miserable too?

BRAVO

• xcel30
    931 posts

That just sounds dumb and bad for gameplay, also that sounds kinda odd as people mention turrets and drone builds being pretty much auto pilot due how strong they curretly are

• Traumahawk
    Original poster 113 posts

@N3mB0t I am sorry you didn't understand anything I wrote.

• N3mB0t
    1138 posts

@Traumahawk
    It seems only fair that red builds suffer as much as we do with their guns realistically jamming and malfunctioning.

what exactly did i get wrong?

• DutchLMB4ever
    485 posts

@Traumahawk
    I would only like this to happen if Div3 is gonna be a survival kinda game.
    (Or at least in Div3's Hardcore mode)

- We get marked Rogue
    - I.S.A.C. is disabled for us
    - We need to get acces to the A.N.N.A Network (happens at/near max level) to fight McManus/Hunters
    - Weapons need to be cleaned (find oil and other stuff to do that)
    - Skills don't have infinity ammo (Realistic)
    ▪︎ We have to pick up our skills and reload them
    ▪︎ Drones (SMG ammo)
    ▪︎ Turrets (AR, Sniper ammo)
    ▪︎ Mortar turret (grenades)
    - No more skill cooldowns
    ▪︎ Skills need to be purchased again after destroyed
    ▪︎ Only a certain amount of Skills can be carried at a time. (And only 2 types at a time)
    - Seekermines 10 (at maxed out bag capacity)
    - Drones 3 (at maxed bag)
    - Turrets 2 (at maxed bag)

- Big mags or More mags
    - Better bombs or a lot More bombs
    And options to be in between that:
    - Little bit bigger mags with a second mag
    - Little better bombs and a couple more bombs

Something like that

Suggested Topics