ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Butcherbird59
    Original poster 132 posts

Anything else?

IMHO FC6, after the initial campaign, gets increasingly boring - just shoot the enemy and collect some stuff over n over again? especially Insurgency got very unexciting.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• WID992007
    134 posts

@butcherbird59 whist did you expect ? and no i am still not bored yet , still -playing it with 2 running saves

the insurgency mode is not that bad.... maybe STOP PLAYIIN IT ON EASY >???

experiment with different weapons and tactics ..and remember the games and yes all FAR CRY games took years to make and create .. i personally enjoy far cry 6 more as it adds the best out of all the games for checking your arsenal . changing tactics to reach your objective

and yes far cry games were always about blowing things up !

try to stealth better and yes its possible to NOT GET UPSET over a silly game

sorry you think they made a bad FAR CRY game .. i am lovin it !

on the PLUS SIDE

you keep all weapons you buy from lola and from the ubi shop for later play throughs ..ie NEW GAME

same with outfits and the perks they give

try the game running around with the yaran punk SMG with 630 rounds ..its easy yes to get headshots

add a helmet so you can take down any alerted enemy ..that's all stuff you can buy from lola by yes playing the insurgency mode on a single save that stays unlocked in the next NEW GAME you play

same with the better sniper guns
    same with the overclocked shot guns and rifles and pistols and you can add to them the attributes you want that are available

and yes you can change your tactic of how you wanna play any time

sorry man i do not see why you are griping ..plus the game looks beautiful ... maybe i'm spoiled since i have an RTX 3060 ?

but the game runs and plays great .. still lovin the replay of the insurgency modes here ...as well as revisiting the the sec ops maps

and still have not touched the DLC that yes i bought and own with the ultimate version

but yes that is FAR CRY shoot stuff ...BLOW STUFF UP MOVE ON ...AND BLOW MORE STUFF UP ... SHOOT MORE GUYS collect stuff.... and move on .. that's FAR CRY

WHAT DID YOU EXPECT >?

• Butcherbird59

@wid992007

What do I expect?
    The higher you rank missions should be more complex/ intelligent to solve... puzzle style perhaps? - not just bang bang and that's it. FC6 should evolve into something more challenging than a level 1 mercenary trainer. The map is complex.. why not the missions?

RTX3060? prices have come down but still 800 bux here

• DV20Katana
    162 posts

They team behind Just Cause 4 (terrible missions) must have shared their dev notes with Ubi which influenced the mission design in FC6.

Approach it like a Just Cause title and you'll enjoy it. It even has glowing overheating suppressors 😅

• rickidoo2010
    143 posts

After finishing the game, start a new one in guerilla difficulty mode (a new level that was added by UBI in the last update... crazy more challenging)

...as well as shut off most if not all of the 22nd century cheats such as tagging, radar, world icons etc. Then enjoy.

Also - maybe stay away from the wild supremo stuff unless it is absolutely needed.

Play FC the way the God intended.

Bonus points: if you haven't already, try the game in coop.

• Butcherbird59

@rickidoo2010

I can finish that game? how? I am still at 1% game progression since insurgency missions came up
    JUST Cause 4? never played it hence know nothing 😕

not sure doing a new/restart (game) currently I am not in the mood for that

• WID992007
    134 posts

@butcherbird59 well hopefully you will see GPU prices drop soon ..i got my 3060 from EVGA joined a waiting list in February 2021 , got a card in October
    2021 for MSRP for a 3060 XC gaming card for $429 .. just got a e mail the other from evga day.... i deleted that the 3060 12 gig Black edition card i also reserved was now available for $369 ..so yea gpu's are coming back in stock and prices have gone down .. at least here in the USA

and have seen even at my local microcenter they have more cards in stock as well as the AMD 6600 cards and 6700 series have gone down as well
    below what they were .... and yes they also have 3060 cards and 3070's in stock at not totally insane prices

they have 3060 cards as low as $479

• GameGuru2018
    218 posts

@wid992007

Better to add a little and to buy RX 6700 xt.✊

I hope soon there will be no need in videocards.
    Technology will allow to play without that headache.
    And our time will go down in history as the dark time of videocards.

Suggested Topics