ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ArnudSwazaneger
    Original poster 63 posts

Once i charged up my rocket launcher, the fixer drone decides to jump right in front of the rocket launcher right as i fired. That was the worst experience i had with the fixer drone so far.
    I can't see how it gets worse outside of being on a bounty mission, thankfully i wasn't on that occasion.

Most of the time however, the fixer drone just acts like the Defender drone but for the big drone instead of me.

Is there any way this can be set to always stay behind me?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• V4MPiR1
    255 posts

@arnudswazaneger
    First, no. It's intentional. It's how they artificially boost difficulty. If you're going to use it, you need to keep moving, which will consequently impair its effectiveness.

Second, never have a skill out in the open and on your position (esp. fixer drone) when engaging a quadcopter. They will target said skill(s) with their missiles, and then you can guess who gets a widow boo boo for being within the blast radius.

• DutchLMB4ever
    420 posts

@arnudswazaneger Yeah, this is annoying asf!!

Dev's the Fixer Drone should be healing from behind us!!!

The amount of times I've had some idiot putting his drone on me at Razorback.
    With good intentions ofcourse, but it is blocking my shots.
    F off with that thing.

Or at the very least make it so that if someone else their drone heals you, it heals you from behind.
    (In case @V4MPiR1 is right about the intention)
    In that case: All cool that it's intended, but it's not my choice to use that skill.
    So I don't have to be bothered with it either.

And ALWAYS from behind, not that when I'm running towards Razorback and stop to shoot "the drone flies infront of my sight and SLOWLY flies towards my back.

This would be a lot of less stress during damage moments.

• ArnudSwazaneger
    Original poster 63 posts

@v4mpir1
    Well even when i don't have a skill out when i get into a battle with one of the big enemy drones, and never deploy a skill during the whole combat i have with them until i win, they still fire rockets at me anyway.

When i have had a skill out, i haven't been able to notice any difference in frequency of firing rockets at me. I will keep this in mind though so thank you for telling me this.

Suggested Topics