ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ArnudSwazaneger
    Original poster 63 posts

This has probably been ask for a trillion times already.

But, could we have a crate that only one character can store items in, and then a sort of unified crate which all your characters can access, please?

This is another thing i think is unfair for the sake of being unfair.

Even just on my level 40 character where i've only really just begun to discover and get into "builds" to suit gameplay styles or even specific missions, and that 300 limit on the shared crate is very limited considering there are other characters i have that need to also use it.

The 150 limit on each character's inventory is fine, just to loot around the map for a while, to then come back to the crate and dump it all into it to sort later into builds. However this fills up extremely quickly due to being shared with the other characters and i find i can't really be creative because of the limit there. I have to dump stuff that i thought would have been a good start off point for a built.

I dunno, i get like a writers block sometimes just thinking about having to micro-manage that crate.

It would of course be better if we could have the 150 character inventory limit, with the 300 limit crate per-character, but then a unified crate for sharing items across players.

or is there some reason why this isn't done? It seems like a bit of an oversight, or perhaps someone just wanted to be cruel and force us into micro-managing haha

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics