ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• teddy-paincore
    Original poster 1 posts

I have a list of changes that will hopfully improve the experience of the game

1- New music for the title screen, Me personally i never liked the title screen music and it would be a good change to replace the title screen with something new, something different and hopefully something better
    2- the ability to unequip the helmet even on mandatory cars or bikes etc, it is always good to have more cusomizable experience, i love bikes but i hate that i have to have a helmet on at all times, sometimes i want to roleplay with my friends not just constant racing life theme, the only way to see the character‘s face is either in specific car categories or in the walking areas like the character’s house
    3- the ability to hide the followers bar, for a better roleplay experience and more immersion
    4- a way to mute the character HERO’s voice when racing or having some loot in the loot crate, it gets really annoying and repetitive and it hurts the gameplay experience on the long run
    5- less snow, alot less, maybe once in a real life day
    6- a P.O.V slider even if for first person only
    7- put the photo mode in the same menu as the radio and use the left D pad for the horn, it was never fun in gta titles to click the stick and hear both the annoying click and the horn and it was a really bad move to implement it in the crew 2 as well
    8- the ability to change what type of paint on the wheels, we need the ability to paint the wheels in matt colors too
    9- night time need to incease, the game is in constant day time, and it need to be darker, maybe not as much as how it was back on launch day but definitely not as bright as now
    10- more colors in the interior option when customizing a car, like green or purple etc.
    11- maybe separate the horn from the light flashing, the light gets dimmer when honking the horn at night
    12- use the in game billboards to advertise the live summet and all the deals availabe every week, would be a cool change to help immersion and feel the changes of the world during gameplay
    13- Wile selecting a car it is really annoying to wait for cars to render due to a large inventory of vehicles, maybe separate the vehicles into their categories in separte menus or something like that, maybe add more options in FAST FAV to have muliple favorite ground vehicles

i have more in mind but i do hope i see some of these changes make it into the game, thanks

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics