ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• playa_spy
    Original poster 17 posts

Hey guys,
    I'm resuming Assassin's Creed Valhalla on the PS5 (finally) now - but some trophies are not getting synced to the PS5 game as others do. Running the last Title Update 1.5.1. The image below shows the current status:

I did try a lot of things, other users recommended or did work for them but no success on my side so far. Any chance of getting this issue solved here?

Really appreciate your help guys as I'm super proud of my trophy collection.

Kind regards,
    David

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1316 posts

@playa_spy

Hey there,

Some trophies do not retroactively unlock until the required action has been performed once more. Most are unlocked after performing another main or side quest and some need to be performed again.

If you are having difficulty working out what is required to unlock specific trophies please let us know and we'll check what is required for these to unlock on PS5

Official Response
  • playa_spy
    Original poster 17 posts

@ubi-orion so you mean, I have to do the requested action for the trophy once again (thats gonna take hours, as it did take during already doing what is required)?? Non of the Wrath of the Druids Trophies did sync (well one did) - but most of them can not be done again?

Also others can not be done again, accept going through the whole game again. (I'm within 350 playing hours as I do all the collectables)

Appreciate your help guys.

• playa_spy
    Original poster 17 posts

@ubi-orion same within The Siege of Paris - not possible to do the required Trophy Quests again, that are not synced.

• playa_spy
    Original poster 17 posts

@ubi-orion any updates on the issue??

By the way, why do you guys want us to do all that over again. We did put so so so much time and effort in those trophies and in my point of view really deserve those trophies.

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

As advised we are unable to retroactively unlock trophies and as such you do need to complete the requirements again, I am afraid that this may indeed mean starting the game again.

We understand that this is not ideal, however, we do not have the ability to unlock these trophies manually for you.

Thank you and apologies.

Suggested Topics