ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 1 Likes/6 Replies/155 Views
    Smokiemcbud
    Original poster 3 posts

So sick of mid gameplay the s game either freezing my computer completely or making it so I have to force close the game to try again. Its constantly freezing. more than 5 to 6 times a day! about to [censored] uninstall this damn game for how frustrating this bs is. 937 hours into the game and nothing but issues now. shield will randomly dissapear and not being able to be used even though it shows i have it equipped. when im in a group with my clan it shows me running around with the shield out when it isn't even selected. FIX THE ISSUES OR I WONT BE PLAYING THIS GAME ANYMORE.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SuspiciousPixel
    588 posts

@smokiemcbud You should post in player support where Ubi Staff will be able to help you

Player Support | Ubisoft Discussion Forums

• F.i.x.e.r
    132 posts

This has been going on with the PC platform for as long as I can remember and been reported over the same period time and time again and I dare say the info they request has been submitted repeatedly. I have just recently returned to this game only to find that it appears that nothing changes. I really wish that Ubisoft would just come out and inform us honestly as to whether they intend doing anything with this game or not. Wouldn't be at all surprised if the OP is on PC.

• snakegil
    1 posts

@SuspiciousPixel seriously ? Everybody knows those bugs happen with TD2 on PC, and probably all platform as well. Drones stuck between areas, skills greyed out and unusable, crashes/freezes every now and then, accuracy problems (try to aim with the crossbow and check half shots are passing through opponents), aim assist totally random and most likely absent with most weapons and skills, not possible to skip intro videos after thousands of times we've seen them, furniture edges/hitboxes blocking our shots and killing us with explosive or toxic skills... That's nothing new here, all those problems have been mentioned countless times, and there are even more like invisible walls blocking your way randomly, just play the game as we all do, and you'll check them one by one easily 🙄

• hralex1951
    229 posts

Are you on a local server? If I play on any server other than east coast I get glitches like skills disappear and grey out, and inventory not showing, also can't change loadout.

• Crossaber
    78 posts

1) i have used the exploit protection method i have found online, can’t say it fix the issue but its better.

2) Another situation seems helping a bit is to activate division 2 then go to task manager, at the detail tap, find easy anyi-cheat, right click, set affinity, remove all processor but one.

3) Then whenever i have freeze issue i verify my game files and usually its going to be good for couple days. And i do that again when crash happens again.

i know it is not ideal but at least i can play a couple days and repeat the above method 3.

Suggested Topics