ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MrGrippz
    Original poster 65 posts

My emblem is missing & I cannot join any games or even see my friends list.

Help??

I switch to a different account & this problem isnt occuring which is very odd.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    2297 posts

Hey there @mrgrippz , I am sorry to hear that your emblems are missing and you cannot find a match, it definitely sounds strange that this is only occurring for a specific account, and I will gladly investigate this issue further. Could you please share a short video demonstrating this for me?

You could directly upload the clip to an online video-sharing platform like Twitter or YouTube. Alternatively, you can always try uploading it here on the discussions or try sending it to us another way, such as through a file-sharing site. 

If you have any further questions or you experience any other issues, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

• MrGrippz
    Original poster 65 posts

@ubi-gizmo no problem, this has happened previously but every time it was magically fixed the next day.

I even tried deleting & reinstalling the game last night & that didnt fix the issue. It would error me out saying "your connection to Ubisoft servers has been lost" then behind that pop up the Jormungandr event text, but id have to click X for ok [playstation] & when i come back, still no emblem.

When i click any gamemode outside of storymode it says "requirements not met".

• MrGrippz
    Original poster 65 posts

@ubi-gizmo its fixed now magically lol after the update everything was fine...

Except sound. Me & my friends are all having sound issues like no voice lines on emotes or weapon clangs silent. Super awkward lol.

• A Former User
    0 posts

@ubi-gizmo tenho sofrido do mesmo problema há 1 mês. O suporte não tem competência para resolvê-lo. Já me requisitaram uma mudança de portas de internet, algo sem sentido, afinal, o problema está em uma única conta, não ocorrendo em minha secundária.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Community Representative 1138 posts

@wizardcoder Hello! These discussions pages are English speaking, for further assistance please translate your message and I'd be happy to help here. If you would like support in your language you can create a ticket here!

Official Response
  • arcticz3
    1 posts

@ubi-gizmo I have this too.
    here is a Video Link

Any help to fix this issue would be great.
    thank you.

• A Former User
    0 posts
    @ubisushivamp My case has been under review for a long time. They don't give me feedback on the situation and I'm unable to play the game!

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hey @arcticz3,

Thank you for kindly sharing this video.

Can I check that in the Online section of the options you have cross play ticked?

Many thanks,

Official Response

Suggested Topics