ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• I3eard_of_War
    Original poster 551 posts
    • And just a quick reminder: the possibility of adding other difficulty options is under investigation and you can expect to hear more from us after the TU15 release. 

Story/Discovery difficulty

- No EMP.
    - Hunters. (If completed within 20min)
    • After 20min the boss changes to Random Faction.
    - Always the same Enemy
    (the non-faction faction/The Green Balaclava's).
    - No "Secret" End Chest(s).
    - No Time Limit. (People can explore the area)
    - 30 Dog Tag "credits" for completing (or less).
    ‐----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Normal/PTS1 difficulty

- EMP (every 10min)
    - No Hunters during/mid mission.
    - At Extraction (boss battle)
    • within 15min: Hunters
    • After 15min: 8 Rogue agents (Last Stand style)
    • After 20min: 12 Chunga enemies, 2 from each Faction.
    (or 14 Chungas with 2 of the "Sewer faction")
    - Every Faction can be the enemy.
    - 1 "Secret" End Chest.
    - 30min Time Limit (people can take their time)
    - Extra Dog Tag "credits" for completing it within 15min.
    - 75 Dog Tag "credits" per completion.
    ‐----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hard/PTS2 difficulty

- EMP
    - 100% Hunters (during mission & at extraction)
    - Any Enemy but in the end its Elite White Tusk.
    • 1st part can be Hyena's (reds/purples/elites)
    • 2nd part can be Cleaner's (purples/elites)
    • 3rd part always White Tusk (elites only)
    - Multiple "Secret" end chests.
    - 15min Time Limit
    - 150 Dog Tag "credits" for completing
    - Extra Dog Tag "credits" reward if You didn't die.
    (Reward is increased if no one died)

Let's discuss?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• LateNiteDelight
    1040 posts

@dutchlmb4ever too much - I want Hunter's on all levels [since I want to fight them, just without the amped sponge of PTS2].

Discovery: PTS1
    Normal: PTS2
    Legendary: PTS2 + White Tusk Extraction [objectives still random factions, with WT Health/Armor bump]

Maybe just remove the extraction timer on Discovery? And reward less currency - could also remove the completion chest. Do add the Rogue Agent or Chunga Party twist to both.

• I3eard_of_War

@latenitedelight

too much - I want Hunter's on all levels [since I want to fight them

Maybe they could put in a time based mechanic for the lower levels.
    Like complete:
    - Discovery within 10min you get Hunters
    (After 10min you get The Green Balaclava's as boss fight.
    - Normal within 15min you get Hunters
    (After 15min you get Rogue agents or Chunga Party)

Legendary: PTS2 + White Tusk Extraction

White Tusk at Extraction is nice indeed!! (+1)
    But I don't know about a full Legendary tho...
    I've seen 1 video and the enemies are everywhere.
    Can already see it happen:
    - Everyone gets sandwiched and killed in no time.
    - Grenade spammed.
    - Drone/remote car controllers spamming their skills.
    (And no one can find them because they ran into a room at the beginning of the mission.
    Or somewhere we cant go (yet) and they can. lol)

Maybe just remove the extraction timer on Discovery? And reward less currency - could also remove the completion chest.

- Extraction timer? Is it like Survival?
    You extract and you get a 5min timer when the helicopter is there?
    (Or whatever it was)

The rewards I just came up with it as I saw
    - 75 for 1 of the 3 named items.
    - 110 for named caches
    - And a little higher for Exotic caches?

So it thought
    - 30 for Discovery so you need to do 3 for the lowest item.
    - 75 for Normal so you can do 1 for the lowest item.
    - 150 for hard so you can get the highest item at least once per Completion.

Completion chest I don't even know if it's needed to be fair.
    I heard none of the new items is gonna be exclusive to Countdown so...
    (If some are, I say only for normal and hard with more chances in hard)

Do add the Rogue Agent or Chunga Party twist to both.

Chunga Party 😂

• LateNiteDelight
    1040 posts

@dutchlmb4ever I just feel like it's a lot of work for a team that is clearly stretched thin already.

Keep it simple, everything is the same, just scale the enemy Health/Armor - with maybe a few minor tweaks that are just an On/Off switch or randomized [enemy spawn/surprise].

Yeah, you have 15 minutes to complete two of three objectives. Then you have 5 minutes to get out. Some extractions are easy to get in and launch the flare, one is deep and you need to fight your way to it. If they just removed the timer on Extract for Discovery, that lets people hit the third objective if they want and/or explore the map, and then they can fight their way out a little more conservatively - making it easier to complete.

I feel like we'll need a new gamemode or exotic next year called Chunga Party - maybe that can be the rework for Kenley 😁

• I3eard_of_War

@latenitedelight
    I put some of your ideas in the original post as I liked them.👌

• I3eard_of_War

@latenitedelight
    Yeah, they can figure that out for themselfs.
    I just wanted to put the idea out there, you know what I mean.

And that fighting towards the extractions sounds exciting tho.
    Didn't see that

And yes the Chunga Party could be Fun as hell.
    Should indeed be a game mode/Directive on its own😂👌

Suggested Topics