ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• KingBeard
    Original poster 125 posts

Thanks to the new update two settlement decorations names no longer show. They are just blank. They're the two new rewards from the last yule festival.
    They are called
    1) winter warrior statue scheme
    2) house bear scheme.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2700 posts

Hey @kingbeard

I don't see any known issues of this. Please could you provide screenshots of this so we can forward them to the dev team?

Official Response
  • HIDDEN1NE
    198 posts

@ubi-froggard

I can confirm the two recent yule decorations are also showing up with no name, just a blank spot in my game as well. Forgot to take a picture, but it’s definitely bugged in almost the reverse way the Jord Scarecrow recently is, that one has a name but it’s a placeholder sack image not the actual thing, whereas these ones have their proper image but it’s blank space next to them. I’ll try to remember a pic for next time but it’s definitely present.

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@hidden1ne Thank you for your reply and letting us know that this is also affecting you. If you can provide an image that would be great for our bug report to the development team.

Thank you.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1868 posts

here's a video showing the two missing names and the WIP icon

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/spirantcrayon22/video/157304947

for the two without a name, the one on the left is House Bear (White), the one on the right is Winter Warrior Statue

• KingBeard

@ubi-froggard I'll try and gt pictures soon. But its a real pain on my end....

I can also confirm that the Jord scarecrow
    Is also a sac with the word WIP written on it.
    Looks to be a placeholder jpg. Odd

• SpirantCrayon22
    1868 posts

@kingbeard

no need, I already did it

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2592 posts

Hello Vikings,

Thank you for providing us with more details regarding this issue.

I reported it to the development team for further investigation. Once we have an update, we will let everyone know through the patch notes.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • KingBeard

@spirantcrayon22 Thank you buddy

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

You're welcome, @KingBeard!

If there's anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to get in touch! 😊

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    1868 posts

@ubi-borealis

I was the one getting thanked.

@KingBeard

You're welcome!

• bielik01
    1777 posts
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there @bielik01!

Thanks for providing an additional video showing the missing settlement decoration names. I'll pass this along to the dedicated teams so they can take a look at is as part of the ongoing investigation.

If we require any additional information regarding these missing names, we'll reach out within this thread. In the meantime, I'd recommend keeping an eye out for any future updates within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • KingBeard

Not fixed in today's update...
    Nor the missing weapon and bow names....

• UbiSushiVamp
    Community Representative 1138 posts

@kingbeard Greetings. I am sorry that this was not resolved with the newest update. I can confirm that this issue is currently still under investigation. I do apologize for any frustrations this has caused you.

Official Response
  • KingBeard

Here are all the missing names of things still not fixed.

The bow and spear names and descriptions have disappeared
    for The Vernal bow and Spear of Renewal.
    They were awarded in the last festival

As for settlement pieces
    The names for winter warrior statue scheme and house bear scheme. are still missing.
    The Jord scarecrow is still an odd picture of a sack with WAP written on it.

The names of the Hoarfrost beard and all Hoarfrost hairstyles are still missing too.
    Phew

• Ubi-Perseids
    Ubisoft Support Staff 515 posts

@KingBeard Hey there! Thanks for letting us know that these items are still missing names. The good news is that all of these items have already been reported and are being investigated by the team. Once we have any updates to share, they will be posted within the News & Announcements forum via the patch notes, so please keep an eye out for these. Thank you! 🙂

Official Response
  • KingBeard

@Ubi-Perseids Thank you.

• KingBeard

still not fixed with the latest update....
    Ah well.

• KingBeard

New festival reward has messed up another Item.
    The Picture for the Saint George's Tower Shield is the
    same picture as the new Sólskin Shield.
    Bit odd, but add it to the list please.

Suggested Topics