ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• nitpeprules
    Original poster 25 posts

How embarrassing is it for you Ubisoft that after 2 (3?) years you couldn't give us the game we wanted, but some guy in his spare time I am assuming made a mod that fixes all or most of your foibles.

You should feel absolutely ashamed that one guy (I presume) could do more and better work than your crack team of coders could. You couldn't even fix the sniper rifle glitch on Vasily's shoulder (even though you said it was fixed) to name but one thing of the Oh-so-many glitches.

If I was making a game I would want it to be the best it could be, not throw spackle at a four foot wide hole in my wall for 2 (3?) years and call it fixed.

I don't have a PC powerful enough to play the game or I would download the mod and use it. (Although that would assume I already had a copy of the game because I will NEVER buy another Ubi title as long as my children live.

To the mod maker Cudos to you sir. Keep making what could have been an amazing game better than the hot crap sandwich we were left with on your own, for less to no money and because you are passionate about it. Sadly I will have to keep playing the crap version on my PS4 and dream of enemies that see beyond 50m, take less than seven shots to kill and I will fantasize about drones that can actually be destroyed with an Anti-tank rocket.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1261 posts
    Sadly I will have to keep playing the crap version on my PS4 and dream of enemies that see beyond 50m, take less than seven shots to kill and I will fantasize about drones that can actually be destroyed with an Anti-tank rocket.

Sadly, you are thinking of a shooter game to which this is not... This is a Fantasy shooter.

What this means is that you have to make your own fun in your head, hence, the Fantasy part.

Suggested Topics