ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Oatiecrumble
    Original poster 612 posts

Note: Please reply what you will be using when first entering not what you are aiming for with the new gear/weapons.

Reason i'm asking:

1. All my builds are mainly for solo play and as this is group play i may have to switch it around a bit.
    2. I have never been in there (console)

• Whats your weapon of choice, smg - shotgun etc etc?
    • Whats your weapon and gear talents of choice?
    • Whats your skills of choice?
    • How much armor do you recommend, i do like a little more then a little less, dead dps does no dps?
    • Is Hunters fury viable in there?
    • Is a rifle viable in there (don't care much for MMR's, too unforgiving on console)
    • Is the difficuly the same as heroic summit?
    • PFE any good in there whilst sacrificing dps?
    • Armor on kill, Armor regen any good in there?
    • What specialization will you be using?
    • Is memento viable in there, only asking because i presume there is going to be a lot of steal your kill going on.
  • Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Imagine_Brata
    528 posts

@oatiecrumble negotiator's dilemma AR build

• Oatiecrumble

@Imagine_Brata i maybe wrong but judging by the gameplay videos i have watched the enemies seem to be very distant from each other, i.e not packs of groups and every player seems to be running around for a kill.....would ND be that useful in there?

p.s Not exactly lots of answers from you out of all the ones i asked 😆 😆

• suschunga
    241 posts

I ran an all-red AR build with 155% CHD. Talents were unbreakable and unstoppable force. I was never able to get a full group of eight during PTS, but regular enemies felt comparable to Heroic. The Hunters hit HARD and are very tanky, so PfE might be useful for them. I didn't find Memento useful as getting to the tokens can be difficult with how many directions enemies can come from.

I'll be looking to farm the Heartbreaker set once it's in the live game.

• xcel30
    799 posts

Hunter's Fury, enemies are extremely tanky and will probably need to use Skorpion on the hunters since their health is out of this world in the PTS, then probably Heartbreaker when i get my hands on it

• N3mB0t
    934 posts

the ideal build is the PFE one , no doubt about that when its 99% elites in the game , on top of that they hit more or less like challenging enemies so 1.3 million armour doesnt even need a shield to be walking around them all the time.

its what im using and what i upgraded just for fun , hits close to a milllion on head crit on full stacks.

• Oatiecrumble

@N3mB0t Is that a honey badger weapon? if so what weapon talent is that, i don't recognize it.

• N3mB0t
    934 posts

@oatiecrumble yes , right weapon , and the talent is the new flatline.

• Oatiecrumble
    @oatiecrumble yes , right weapon , and the talent is the new flatline.

Ahh i see, that would explain Spotter with Tecnician weapon mod + Flatline...💪

• III_Hammer_III
    107 posts

I cannot see that far into the future.

• LateNiteDelight
    1040 posts

@n3mb0t I tweaked mine for DtA. So Improvised Knee+Holster, W&H Spotter Chest + Mask, Memento and Contractor's. I was using a Flatline FAL, but only because that was the best AR I had that could take the laser.

I'm hoping to track down a DtA Carbine 7 or M4 so I can roll Flatline on to it. Also tempted to try with Opportunistic and a Flatline ACS-12.

Otherwise I'd probably use ND or Heartbreaker.

• DutchLMB4ever
    379 posts

@latenitedelight what do you put on the improvised kneepads and holster?
    Blue core , crit chance and crit damage?
    And I'm guessing pfe on the mods?

• LateNiteDelight
    1040 posts

@dutchlmb4ever I have two version of Improvised/PfE - one with Crit, the other with HS+WH. I'll grab some screen shots when I get home later. Each have a few tweaked variants. And yeah, all have 12% PfE mods.

For example, I have a HS variant with an Armor Core Punch Drunk. Some have Unbreakable, others go with an offensive talent. Most have Memento, but I've mixed it up occasionally. Just depends how tanky I want to be.

• DutchLMB4ever
    379 posts

@latenitedelight ahh oke,
    I have 2 holsters 1 blue and 1 red, both crit dmg/chance on it.
    A d kneepads I can chance to blue also with crit dmg/chance.

I do have a police m4 but I dislike the gun.
    I have multiple carbine7 but they have Dttooc on it.
    So I guess I have to farm for a damage to armor 1.

• DutchLMB4ever
    379 posts

@oatiecrumble
    I'm going with a 100% disrupt resistance build.
    1x Yaahl.....(12% Crit Damage, HazPro)
    2x Česká....(12% Crit Damage, Hazpro)
    2x Sokolov.(12% Crit Damage, HazPro)
    1x Grupo.....(6% Crit Chance, Hazpro)
    3x Red core & 3x Blue core

Talents
    Vanguard
    Unstoppable Force (or Versatile)

Mods
    10% Disrupt resistance
    10% Bleed resistance (or Crit mod)
    13% Protection from Elites

Guns
    Unstoppable Force
    - Backfire (52% Crit Chance, 140% Crit Dmg)
    - The Mop (Preservation)

Versatile
    - The Apartment
    - Scorpio

Specialization (I don't know yet).
    Have to see what works but:
    - Technician (+1 Shield tier).
    - Survivalist (+10% PfE)
    - Firewall (+12% more DMG)

• LateNiteDelight
    1040 posts

@dutchlmb4ever I apparently have all Red Cores on my HS+WH Improvised pieces, but the Crit one

has Armor Core Kneepads. The Countdown Tester
    build, loaded up on Red Cores to reduce sponge. Non-DTA
    uses a Fenris Unbreakable Chest + Armor Core Punch Drunk, with the Improvised Gloves. I have a bunch of other pieces I swap in and out, from 48% PfE on up - with varying levels of offense or defense.

I figure if I'm battling Spongaritos, I should try to be one [to elites & named enemies at least] .. except when I want to sweat, which is rare..

• N3mB0t
    934 posts

@Oatiecrumble

here is the thing in action and a real life, not YTber, run of the mission with all 8 players from start to finish , was a miracle really that no one delta , this is PHASE 3.

• Oatiecrumble

Nice one @N3mB0t

Few things i picked up from that video......

Enemies seem quite distant from each other which would make using a SMG quite tough.
    Hunters seem maybe too tanky.....very time consuming.
    Due to the timer picking up loot may be a hindrance.
    PFE looks to be working well...maybe even lose 1 or 2 of them for more Dps.

One thing is for sure that stabilty on your weapon is not going to happen on console, it was so stable it looked like you was run and gunning with a new version of Braced (While out of cover weapon handling is increased by 45%)...😆

I'm starting to think maybe my Rifle build would work in there:

Weapons:

• 1 x M1A CQB with Lucky Shot (Spam)
    • 1 x Scorpio

Gear:

• 2 x Walker & Harris (Mask & Backpack)
    • 1 x Groupo (Chest)
    • 1 x Foxes Kneepads
    • 1 x Improvised Gloves
    • 1 x Improvised Holster
    • Braced & Composure or Vigilance

• 3 or 4 x Blue Cores
    • 4 x PFE Mods

Survivalist for the extra PFE with Healing Seeker Mine + Crusader Shield.

Or maybe not 🤕

• SuspiciousPixel
    271 posts

Dodge City regulus build to one shot hunters at spawn.

• DutchLMB4ever
    379 posts

@latenitedelight
    The first build
    Does that do enough damage?
    And is the armor regen any good without regen attributes? (Or does momento give enough for Belstone to be good(-ish)?

That second build is the one we were talking about.
    (And what mask is that? Looks like 2 masks glitched into/on top of eachother)
    The FAL does crazy damage tho, is it good on that build? Or does the 40 bullets make it meh?
    On my disruptor build I wanted to go with the "showstopper" but I went for The Mop as I wanted Preservation on the gun and the Mop gives 10% armor on Kill.
    But even with The Mop that talent is not good, so I think I'm just gonna go with a damage talent.

The third build
    Looks good for the EB (and sniper)
    Is unbreakable necessary or is it pure for being spongy?

Suggested Topics