ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• N3mB0t
    895 posts

@latenitedelight
    kindda , but the focus was on how worth is maxing out DTH versus other things.

• Oatiecrumble
    Original poster 592 posts

I have completely changed my mind, gonna go for more of my usual offensive build: Hate feeling like a pea shooter.

• 2 x W&H
    • 1 x Fenris: Unbreakable
    • 1 x Fox's
    • 1 x Contractors
    • 1 x Memento
    • 1 x Carbine 7: Strained
    • 1 x Scorpio
    • 6 x Red Cores
    • 1 x Blue Core
    • 3 x Red Mods

Tech Spec: Reviver Hive + Shield

Don't really like running around with Memento in a group due to others taking my kills but my Dps should get the kill before them on most occasions.

To be honest i will probably just revert and go back to my Hunters Fury build that i use for The Summit, hits like a truck with zero deaths.....well zero until the beers kick in 😆

• N3mB0t
    895 posts

@oatiecrumble

countdown isnt the summit , 99% elites with hunters on the mix will make you go through a hard time with 6 red cores , they dont hit that hard but are spongy as hell and with 6 red cores you wont have your head out too long to be able to shoot the sponges , think legendary levels of armour you have to go through.

also the tipical countdown gameplay involves moving a lot , you dont get to sit in the back of the room picking targets.

• Oatiecrumble
    @oatiecrumble

countdown isnt the summit , 99% elites with hunters on the mix will make you go through a hard time with 6 red cores , they dont hit that hard but are spongy as hell and with 6 red cores you wont have your head out too long to be able to shoot the sponges , think legendary levels of armour you have to go through.

also the tipical countdown gameplay involves moving a lot , you dont get to sit in the back of the room picking targets.

I will be fine, that's my type of playstyle.......played plenty of legendary with a all red build before.....plus there is 7 other players to shoot at 😌

• N3mB0t
    895 posts

@oatiecrumble

yeah , but like i was trying to say in countdown you cant put you back against a wall to make sure you arent flanked and stay safe there like people do on legendary with red builds.

anyway , a few more days and you will see for yourself! 🤠

• Oatiecrumble

@N3mB0t well i tried out Countdown with a full PFE build and i could not deal with the lack of Dps so opted for:

1 x Ceska mask with PFE
    1 x Fenris chest with Spotter + PFE
    1 x Memento with PFE
    1 x Improvised Holster with PFE
    1 x Foxes Kneepads with Blue Core
    1 x Contractors Gloves with Blue Core
    1 x Carbine 7 with Damage to Armor + Flatline with Linked Lazer
    1 x Scorpio
    Tech Spec

And it felt better.....just a shame the place is buggy as hell: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/155233/major-bug-missing-health-bars-missing-loot?lang=en-US

• GnarlyAtol1793
    405 posts

@oatiecrumble

apart from Countdown, I see u r using Fox and Contractors in your AR build, as I do, because I read several times that these pieces outperforming others, even when not using LMG/rifle. But recently someone claimed that this is no longer true because these pieces have been nerfed. Are you aware of this?

Normally it does not matter because we want harder content anyway 😁

• Oatiecrumble
    @oatiecrumble

But recently someone claimed that this is no longer true because these pieces have been nerfed. Are you aware of this?

@GnarlyAtol1793 this is news to me, where is this info?

I will probably switch over to this when i get all the gear:

Mask: Catharsis
    Chest: Heartbreaker
    Backpack: Heartbreaker (un-decided)
    Holster: Heartbreaker
    Kneepads: Heartbreaker
    Gloves: Contractors Gloves

• GnarlyAtol1793
    405 posts

@oatiecrumble
    someone mentioned that here recently, do not remember who said this.

• LateNiteDelight
    1040 posts

@gnarlyatol1793 I pushed back when someone claimed they are BIS.

They are still quite strong, especially for a Crit Rifle/AR build - but they are not BIS for all DPS builds, which was another posters assertion. They were nerfed a long ways back to make them not BIS, because they were at the launch of WONY.

• LateNiteDelight
    1040 posts

@oatiecrumble my (2)W&H [Spotter], Memento + Contractor's PfE build has felt good, using a C7 & Pestilence. But it's HS/WH, not Crit and all WD cores.

Did you try just using less Blue cores?

Though this is just making me wish the Spec Revamp was ready for TU15, because I miss Gunner ...

• Imagine_Brata
    504 posts

@oatiecrumble they nerfed contractors / fox prayers from 15% to 8% 2020

• Oatiecrumble

@LateNiteDelight I am going to remove a blue core once at a time until i feel comfortable.

Yeah, i'm not liking that the linked lazer is tied to technician....i too miss gunner.

• Oatiecrumble

@Imagine_Brata Oh that nerf, jeez, that was ages ago.....thought he was on about a new nerf.

Suggested Topics