ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• deviant_II
    Original poster 3 posts

Countdown

This game mode overall is fun, it's a nice new fast-paced game mode that can be quickly done when you have 15 minutes to spare.
    However, the amount of running is a bit annoying at times.There have been times it takes over a minute to reach the main objective. Or even worse when the main objective is complete and the final 4 minute timer starts and the extraction is on the opposite side of the map, by the time we even arrive at the final fight we only have 2:30 seconds left, and that's even worse if some of the initial hunters from the start are still alive.
    Suggestions
    -Make the initial Hunters rogues instead, or ALL of the Hunters rogues. This does just feel like ANOTHER game mode where we are forced into a DPS role with the hunters emping everything
    -When a sub-group finishes their objective, highlight the objective the other sub-group is working on, often times we are too far away to see teammate icons without opening the map
    -Layer and condense the map a bit to help on the amount of running (probably not possible without an overhaul)
    -Make it possible for friends/clanmates to join your team if there is an empty spot, currently it's using the raid's skeleton mechanics and you need an invite to join
    -have a more detailed post-activity summary
    -if you started the Countdown with a friend or full group, reapply that group when the Countdown is over
    Bugs found
    -Sometimes the Scorpio doesn't apply it's status effects, the debuff will apply but not the status effects (most of the times it's fine, I haven't been able to determine what causes it to not work, whether it's an area of the map or not)
    -the final loading screen still hangs and flashes

Gear

I honestly didn't get a good chance to try out the gear with different builds. I was told to create a new character to try the gear, and i wasn't going to spend unnecessary time trying to make builds with what i have in my stash, I wish they could have just been in the PTS caches like they have always been.
    What I did try without making specific builds seemed fine for the barebones that i tried

Expertise

I like this idea, it's a nice new way to grind for gear, but I would like to see more profiencey xp given out for teammate kills/objectives/other things. In game modes like Countdown and the summit where most of the time is spent running, or if you have a build that doesn't do a lot of killing (healing, tanking, etc) it's going to be really difficult to get those leveled up.

Final thoughts

I can't wait for this update, it will be fun to get back to the game and have more stuff to do and grind for. Thank you to the new dev team for picking up the work and giving us more content

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• deviant_II
    Original poster 3 posts

Additional requests

-a new tab in the map for all of the game modes (similar or the same as the helicopter pilot menu). It would be nice to be able to access that menu without going to the pilot everytime, or scolling over in the map and hovering over whatever i want to do.

-more loadout slots (i know it's requested to hell and back, and that it's supposedly not possible), I have 2 non-hardcore characters and both of them are full on loadouts. All of them used for different scenarios

Suggested Topics