ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• lorenzrap9
    Original poster 4 posts

My game crashed and battleeye prevented me from reenter the game
    Video proof: "https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Tz_hsJFPsVC9JFRQGCm7SRprVQ_X9Fvj/view?usp=sharing: (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Tz_hsJFPsVC9JFRQGCm7SRprVQ_X9Fvj/view?usp=sharing)"

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-SpaceCats
    Ubisoft Support Staff 938 posts

@lorenzrap9 Hey there, I'm sorry to hear you encountered a crash and weren't able to re-enter the game. Unfortunately, I'm unable to see the video you shared. Can you please share a screenshot of the specific error message you are receiving when this happens? Is this the first time this has happened? If not, how long has this been occurring for you?

Official Response
  • lorenzrap9
    Original poster 4 posts

With this: "https://mega.nz/file/eKJ1jaDA#7e6NdntejwQAC6VmNEPJsotD5gg4Z7FyQpKvCiztmSs: (https://mega.nz/file/eKJ1jaDA#7e6NdntejwQAC6VmNEPJsotD5gg4Z7FyQpKvCiztmSs)"
    you should be able to view the video.
    It's not the first time, i got banned a few time before this one, for the same reason and i don't know why it happen.

• Ubi-LadyBlue
    Ubisoft Support Staff 196 posts

Thank you @lorenzrap9! I was able to view that video. This particular error code is one that the teams are currently looking into. To better help, can you tell me if it's happening on any specific modes or maps and who your Internet Service Provider is?

Official Response
  • lorenzrap9
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-ladyblue happened to me indiscriminately from mode or map.
    my Internet Service Provider is windtre.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2605 posts

Thank you for the reply lorenzrap9, I am sorry to see you were disconnected and received a 60-minute ban after this error code appeared.

Thank you for providing your ISP details. WOuld you also be able to tell us the following, so we can add your report to our investigation for our Siege QA? >

• What is the last exact date/time you were blocked by this code?
    • What region do you live in?
    • Are you playing via Wi-Fi or Ethernet?
    Official Response

Suggested Topics