ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Csodaszarvas_G
    Original poster 314 posts

So, I don't want to be overly negative here, but the game is kinda falling apart since the last update. I don't know if it is just a problem on my side, but the audio is all over the place. There are no shouting, voice lines, heavy breathing when OoS, groaning etc. Or sometimes the voice line begins, but suddenly cuts off, like AD MORT....

Plus, standards of the new Lawbringer chest armor is missing cloth animations, they are completely still on my end. The new Kensei chest armor makes female Kenesei look fat.

I don't know... it's getting weird.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• L0K1.01
    239 posts

@csodaszarvas_g Nekem is ez van az új Creed event/update óta. Elment a karakterek hangja. Néha van néha nincs de legtöbbször nincs..
    Már csináltam Bug report posztot ezzel kapcsolatban nemrég, de nem reagáltak rá ezért töröltem inkább.. Amikor a csata kezdetén van a bevezető animáció ahogy a minionok össze csapnak, na ott sincs hang.. mondjuk azt nem bánom mert egy nap sokszor végig kell nézni /hallgatni.. De ja, elég furcsa így..

• IlluminatiEyes
    1537 posts

@csodaszarvas_g
    Yes...same here.
    Sounds and voices are all messed up. Then the silences inside the fight, we cant hear the weapons smashing each other...very weird...

• Csodaszarvas_G
    Original poster 314 posts

L0K1. 01, IlluminatiEyes (a.k.a Pico)

All right then (I mean it's not, but you get my meaning), it's good to know that it's not a problem on my end. Hopefully they will fix it fast.

• deathtocakl
    1482 posts

After playing some more I can confirm the same. Sometimes you don't even get the weapon noises from executions

• SARGON__
    46 posts

The animation that occurs when you aim to kill someone from below also looks very glitchy at times.

• Replicant_ID
    77 posts

Since the patch last week, audio for For Honor on my xbox one x rapidly degrades after playing a few matches. More and more sounds and music cut out until there is complete silence and the game is unplayable. Restarting the game fixes the issue.
    It's not the internet, the xbox or the headphones. They work 100% with other games.

Is anyone else experiencing this? It's making the game really difficult to enjoy. Hope its's either fixed or goes away on it's own when the event is over... I've never had this happen before and have played for years.

• L0K1.01
    239 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2352 posts

Hello Warriors,

Sorry to hear about your experience with sound following the latest update.

Can I kindly ask you to provide us with short video examples of this occurring, so I can pass them along to the development team for further investigation?

@SARGON__ - as you mentioned the animation, can I also ask you to provide us with a video, so I can investigate? Much appreciated!

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Mark.

Hello @Replicant_ID,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I'm really sorry to hear that you are experiencing sound issues.

Can I kindly ask you to provide us with a few examples of this occurring as short videos, so we can investigate it further?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

PS: I merged your thread with another one to keep all similar issues in one place. Thank you for understanding!

Official Response
  • Replicant_ID
    77 posts

@ubi-mark Don't know how from xbox. Anyway, after some further testing, this only occurs if the player has played 1+ event matches. I was able to play several rounds of breach without issue. After playing 1 Templar vs Assassin round, the issue began.

• jologan17
    2 posts

First loss was weapon & effects sounds, then the background ambient sounds, then the music. Now I've lost all nearly all sound in the menus too.

Platform: Xbox One

• jologan17
    2 posts

@ubi-mark nearly all sound effects have totally vanished, excluding hit sound effects, soldier voice lines and the occasional voice effect from team members.

I do not have the privileges to attach my video recordings.

• deathtocakl
    1482 posts

@jologan17 they recommend you upload the clip to YouTube and then link it here.

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @jologan17,

Thank you for the update!

You can upload your video to any streaming platform of your choice and post your link here. It will help us to investigate it further. Thank you!

@Replicant_ID - Thank you for sharing! You can record your video with this official link. I hope it helps!

If you have any other questions, please let us know!

Official Response
  • MrGrippz
    53 posts

@ubi-mark companies usually test out the product before releasing it... why are you relying on your community to fix your game?

The sound is literally completely broken. There are no sound indicators on any feats. I just got stealth spear stormed lol. No sound at all & i just melted with 140 instant damage.

Very fun. Makes me wanna spend money. [/SARCASM]

Fix the sound, nerf the pirate, balance the heros. In that order plz.

Sincerely, your entire customer base.

• undondory
    758 posts

@mrgrippz
    SPEAK FOR YOURSELF, NOT ME I DONT CARE ABOUT THE PIRATE I WASH MY HANDS WITH HER!

@Ubi-Mark
    please consider doing a re-rework for the nobushi also I would deeply appreciate, shiny, beautiful C OS ME T IC S. preferably in an rich purple and deep blues but that's not needed. what is needed are the outfits I suggested eon's ago. I WANNA HAVE HORKOS DRAGONITE ON MY CHEST

• MrGrippz
    53 posts

@undondory no one spoke for you lol whete did i say i was speaking for you? Nowhere. Now unlock your caps when addressing me lol.

I spoke for myself cuz thats literally all someone could do unless explicitly stated otherwise.

• undondory
    758 posts

@mrgrippz
    NEVER, ALL CAPS OR DIE I WILL NEVER SURRENDDDERRRRRRR
    btw I know you weren't I thought I'd amuse myself or thought technically you diiiiiiid because you said sincerely, your entire customer base
    NOW BACK TO CAPPING CUS CAP LOCKS ARE FUNNNNNN

• slaygrin
    1 posts

Same here on PC.

After a few matches sounds start to get clipped and then stops playing altogether, first during executions (the hero doesn't seem to matter), then hero voices go, then announcer voice, and background effects, etc. and then finally you end up with weird grunts and maybe footsteps only.

Restarting fixes it, but it's quite annoying.

Suggested Topics