ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• namvfpx
    Original poster 6 posts

I purchased this game, this single player game, not MMO or royal battle game, and I have to wait Ubisoft server being online to play it, I can't decide when to play it.
    Please tell me how to refund this game, I have just played it 30 mins.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1273 posts

I don't know whether to have empathy for this situation or simply face palm myself because in this day a age when information is at your fingertips anybody could waste 10 seconds to know that this game is an ALWAYS ONLINE GAME.

Also, wasting another 20 seconds could tell you that the servers are almost always down at the worse times. If you bought it from Connect good luck getting your money back. If you purchased it from Epic Games you may have a chance.

All I can suggest is, for the future, spend a minute to research your purchase, whatever that may be. As a human, we all make mistakes but as an educated consumer, you will make less.

Good Luck

• namvfpx
    Original poster 6 posts

I have researched before, type "Ghost recon breakpoint single player" to google and all the answers are yes.
    Then I thought, It should have offline mode for single player mode, then online mode for multiplayer, like many games.
    And yes, I bought it from Connect, it is the first game I buy from it (I often buy from Steam or EPIC), I can't find the option to refund and it is the lesson for me.

DON'T BUY ANY GAME FROM UBI CONNECT, CHOOSE OTHER PLATFROMS.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1273 posts

I hate Ubisoft probably more than the next guy but a quick google search for "Ghost Recon Breakpoint" shows the "IT IS AN ONLINE ONLY" at the very top of it.

Ok so they lied afterwards (as they often tend to do) with the word "Tactical Shooter" but that is a whole different post.

Oh and God only knows how much they paid google for the "75% liked this video game"

• Megalodon-26
    334 posts

TBH, most of the time it's not that a big of a deal, unless you live in a region without reliable high speed internet. You just happened to try joining on the one morning that they were doing server maintenance. For the most part, the servers have been pretty stable, and have only crashed a few times in the last 2+ years.

• AI.BLUEFOX
    239 posts

@bigrexxx Yeah, they use data centre servers, Azure I think, so most issues have occurred on update days when the QA service performance has been lacking. At other times the servers are up practically every time I've tried.

• namvfpx
    Original poster 6 posts

@ai-bluefox I played 34mins then the server went to maintenance 😞

Suggested Topics