ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ivan3000x
    Original poster 13 posts

I am a player with experience. I've been playing since closed testing. I would like to share suggestions for improving the game:

- I know that you will recycle specializations: we will be able to use any skills, weapon modules and wear suits regardless of the chosen specialization. This is very good!
    -I propose to make a fixed damage from weapons of specialization, independent of the damage readings from weapons on things.
    When you use equipment for skill strength or armor, the weapon of your specialization becomes useless, although it should replace our ultimate ability and be equally effective in all builds.
    Increase the gap between getting branded ammunition.

-Resurrect the settlement "Castle". Populate people. Add new vendor, projects, administration there.

-Add a "legendary" difficulty level to the open world.
    -New legendary missions: "Manning national zoo" and others.

-Make classified missions (Classified assignment entrance) available to everyone. Convert them into regular missions and use them in leagues.

-Remove the indicator for weapons: swap speed, optimal range, reload speed, accuracy, stability.
    -Add the "weapon handling" indicator to the weapon.
    -Remove : explosion resistance.
    -The "armor recovery" indicator should be a percentage.
    -Increase the maximum value of the indicator : weapon handling, rate of fire, damage to health, magazine size, health.
    -Reworking of readings restoring armor and armor for kills from numerical readings to percentages on equipment modules.

-Increase the capacity of the chest or the capacity of the agent or something else. There is not enough space for equipment.

-Allow changing sets of equipment (Loadouts) during the battle.
    When renegades come to control points or random players who run ahead, it is often not possible to change the kit. We have to change one thing after another on our own during the fight. It's inconvenient and long.

-Return talents to pistols: "when this weapon is not used ...".
    This will give more meaning to pistols in the game and diversify the gameplay.

-Give us the opportunity to use lasers and handles on weapons at the same time.
    It is strange that they are combined into one category.

-Repaint the mechanic module "linked laser pointer" in black. I want differences from a conventional laser.

-Increase the number of SHD Calibration per Daily and Weekly Project execution. The reward is too small right now.

-When destroying exotic equipment, give two Exotic components as it was before

-Add two assault rifles: LVOA-C and Lightweight M4. Give them good damage and rate of fire. I really want to have them in assault rifles

Negative effects should prevent the agent from playing. They're killing now.
    -Reduce damage from negative effects acting on the agent.
    -Damage from negative effects should go to health.
    -Processing of blood flow - reducing the ergonomics of weapons.

The Summit
    The summit is a place where people go for a specific necessary thing.
    -increase the chance of dropping targeted loot (targeted loot)
    -Reduce the floors of the summit. Maximum of 50 floors.

skills.
    There are a lot of problems with Skills
    They often don't work and most don't play at all.

-add an indicator of chance and damage from a critical hit to all pulse variants (similar to the division 1)
    -Achilles pulse. Let's just give an increase in damage to the selected enemy for a certain time.
    -Remote pulse: increase duration and range.
    Make it possible to lift it from the floor (like a beehive or a turret).
    -Incinerator turret: return the 360-degree view.
    Increase the duration of the fire turret.
    -Repair trap change: Traps heals constantly allies in range.
    increase the spread and number of traps, increase the radius of traps.

Tanks are useless at a high level of the game. I suggest:
    -Increase the strength of the large shield (Bulwark).
    -Give full immunity to the EMP pulse for a large shield (Bulwark) at the last skill level in pve.
    -Add a "Threat" indicator to the large shield (Bulwark) like the Holographic distraction decoy. Enemies will primarily pay attention to the tank in the team.

-Change and improve: Drone Bombardier, Airburst Mine, Mini Shield (Deflector) and other unused skills.

- The Healing Hive.

1. The hive must heal health along with armor! Drone and chemical gun too (Reinforcer chem launcher, Fixer drone). Otherwise, there is no point in treatment on the high difficulties of the game.
    2. Let him stop repairing agent skills!(all charges are spent on the tank's shield or turret) there is a mechanic's hive (?) for skills.
    3. Give additional blue armor when treating with a dart. This will increase the gap between the released darts by one agent.
    4. Sometimes darts stop flying out to the agent in the shelter.
    5. Now there is a problem with the fact that 4 or more charges are flying out of the treating hive at once for repair at the same time. ( as if from Booster hive ) but each dart counts separately.

It is possible: To rework the mechanics of the hive and bring it closer to the first-aid post from the first part: to restore armor and health gradually to everyone who is in range, and when a dart arrives, it will give additional blue armor for a while.

- We need to combine all the skill modules.
    Let it be possible to insert any module into any cell of a certain skill. Just as it was done in the equipment (Mask, armor, backpack).

-Increase the indicators of skill modules.

-You need more opportunities to recharge skills and increase its duration.

MERCHANTS.
    -Improving the quality of the assortment of all merchants.
    - To merchants In New York to add personal items.
    -Add a hidden merchant in New York.
    -Dark Zone merchants should only sell named equipment from the dark zone.

THE DARK ZONE.
    -Add the drop of dark zone boxes as a dark zone loot (similar to division 1)
    -Add a large dark zone to New York. (It is possible to make it pve)
    -Make one of the dark zones pve. It will change every day (similar to the occupied dark zone)
    -SHD Calibration drops from named opponents.
    -Remove level-up effects.

PVP.
    I'm not a pvp player
    -You can make a closed game.
    Let it be possible to fully customize the game.
    Invite agents as it was done in the raid.
    This will give you the opportunity to compete and train with friends and clan)
    -New maps and modes. More fun. A less punishable death.
    -8v8 mode with point capture was very good in division 1. (last stand)

fix.

-Now there is a problem with the fact that 4 or more charges are flying out of the treating hive at once (for repair at the same time. ( as if from Booster hive )

-The animation of fire on the ground ends too quickly. There is no fire anymore, but running through it you will catch fire.

-Rework the nominal talent of the backpack "percussive maintenance".
    The backpack brand is designed for healing skills. Why does he need talent for attacking skills? A useless backpack.
    Transfer the talent of "perfect tech support" to another backpack.

-An invisible wall appears when using a large shield (Bulwark). I don't understand at what point an invisible wall is created, but I often notice invisible walls when there is an agent with a large shield (Bulwark) in the team. This is especially found in the dark zone when there is a war near the entrance. The character just rests against this wall and runs on the spot.

-There is often a double recharge when the shield is activated.
    -The mpx weapon has an incorrect animation when the shield is raised. (Example in the screenshot)

The "Swap chain" weapon has only two modules. There is no muzzle modification. MP7 has this modification.

-Pistols are poorly positioned in holsters. Textures stick out apart or fly (examples in screenshots)
    -Maxim 9 and KARD-45 have problems displaying pistol mag. (examples in screenshots).

-On many backpacks, conventional weapons and branded weapons are mounted too high. It looks very stupid. (Examples in the screenshot)
    -A large clip is incorrectly installed on many weapons (bulges, sticks out through the texture, is not fully inserted) (examples in the screenshots)

-Automatic jumping over obstacles (parkour) is triggered too far from obstacles. He starts jumping too early, before reaching an obstacle, or starts climbing objects when he wanted to run next to them. Huge discomfort. Very often I die because of this.

- Throwing a grenade from cover is very stupid. The character gets up too much from hiding and most often just takes damage and dies.

I hope you will listen to my opinion.
    Of course, I have not listed all the problems and many players also have good suggestions for improving our favorite game.
    We believe in you!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• GnarlyAtol1793
    527 posts

@ivan3000x
    i am definately interested to make use of the classified assignments for expansion of the base game. Would be happy to pay for it.

With respect to darkzone(s):
    We have the PvP player community which prefers the smaller darkzones because real PvP players don’t want to run, they wanna kill😊. That’s why they are preferring the smallest DZ south.
    The farmers of course prefer the bigger dz as in division 1.
    My opinion:
    a) keep current set up as a mode
    b) make use of the 3 darkzones for PvE base base game expansion (ideally with some missions, if not, the landmarks are basically territory controls)
    c) make use of WoNY map for a larger DZ PvE/PvP as a separate mode

Suggested Topics