ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• captainjelle
    Original poster 1 posts

for the history of anno the flagship is one of the most importants ships in the game, even the game says that. It is the ship that brought you from the banishment of bright sand to the starting point of Ditchwater where the story of your migthy empire started through trade or conquest, but after returning of Bright Sand and the expedition to the land of Lions I feel after some time that it looses it's value.

So I think the flagship needs an update, from the start the flagship was a troubled member of the fleet. the game says it's a very important ship but after you get steamships i feel it's just there to forget about. I just dont really see why i should really bother to buy it back after it get's destroyed ( yeah i know it does not cost's influence). it just doesn't feel like it is worthy of the name flagship anymore after you get the Great Eastern.

it is rathling my brain for some time now so i want to pitch this idea for a 'small' update:

it goes something a long this line:

an messenger arrives from the queen, you have been summoned to palace. you arrive to the palace (crownfalls). after greeting the queen she says: did you arrive with that old barge again? she remarks. It really doesn't resembles the royalty and wealth of this Empire anymore. I need you to find me a Ship worthy of my banner ( sort version she want to show off against her great rival La corona). she tells you to meet the royal engineer that is waiting outside the research institute. he tells you that he can design the new flagship for the queen but he needs a special place to work near the harbor ( the ship design bureau). After this is build. you begin planning with the engineer you need to make choices do you want it to be trading orientated or more for conquest ( this decides what materials are needed for construction). for this decision you consult with different people you met through the campaign dont forget you also need to consult with the queen see needs to approve of the budget. After the plannes are finalished by enginering team. the royal enigeer contacts you with an urgent matter all current shipyard's are to small so you need to build a special drydock. this drydock is special because it also a place to store previous flagships. you can store up to 2 flagships, only one flagship can be out on the seas. the new flagships can be built after you archieve some goals that are to be determined ( archieve a number of ships sunk or trade a certain amount of goods, have a certain amount of money in the bank, reach this amount of population).

A quick summary i think it would be nice if it is possible to tailor purpose of flagship to the way you want to play the game through te power of trade, infleunce or force.

or sort version :
    i want a nice big flashy flagship

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics