ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• saponchik
    Original poster 3 posts

hello. just started playing and trying to figure out if i can change the difficulty of the game world? not in missions, but in random skirmishes. very easy. I want to make it harder.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Chunkie__Monkie
    61 posts

@saponchik Yes on your map you can change from normal to hard/challenging or Heroic

• saponchik
    Original poster 3 posts

@chunkie__monkie could you show me where i can find it?) or just tell me more) I tried to find it last night and couldn't

• As1r0nimo
    393 posts

@saponchik What level you are?
    Afaik, you can change it only at level 30 (40 if WoNY).

Overall, the button is at bottom of the map. G on M&K

• saponchik
    Original poster 3 posts

i see. i'm 8 lvl yet)) thx)

• SuspiciousPixel
    587 posts

@saponchik If you're level 8 then go to the level 29 area on the map if you want a challenge.

• ArthurFriend
    174 posts

@saponchik
    You're still in the leveling process of the main story. Here the open world areas show for what character levels they are suited best. So while leveling up you can choose to play in areas that match your character's level, or you can go into more dangerous areas which are recommend for higher level characters.

Later in the final endgame you will also be able to set the difficulty for yourself. But until you are level 40 you will have to work with the levels of the open world areas the map will tell you.

Suggested Topics