ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SpirantCrayon22
    Original poster 2524 posts

these names are okay now

BUT

Spear of Renewal and Vernal Bow have lost their names and perk descriptions - clip

so have the Hoarfrost hair things - clip

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6075 posts

Hello there @SpirantCrayon22!

Thanks for reaching out to us with an update following the release of TU 1 .5.2. I'm glad to hear that Basim's Sword and the Eclipse Scythe are now displaying their names correctly. I wasn't able to find a reference to a fix for this on the official patch notes, so I'll reach out to the dedicated teams to check if they deployed anything on their side that wasn't included in the patch notes.

I've notified the dedicated teams about the Spear of Renewal and Vernal bow already, but I've now also forwarded your report regarding the Hoarfrost hairstyles. Thanks for sharing a video of this issue with us!

If we have any additional questions regarding your report, we'll reach out within this thread. In the meantime, please keep an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for any future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • KingBeard
    183 posts

@spirantcrayon22
    The two names (Basim & Astrel) now work.
    However spirantcrayon22 is right about the new bugs.
    I can confirm this on Xbox one & series s/x too.
    The two settlement ice pieces names I mentioned in another post are also still missing.

• Ubi-Perseids
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1130 posts

Hello @kingbeard! Thanks for reaching out and letting us know that you are also seeing these issues. I've gone ahead and added your information to the team's investigation so they can continue to look into this more. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you! 🙂

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5810 posts

Hi Vikings!

I am currently doing a routine check-up on the megathreads and I can confirm that the issue where Basim's Sword and the Eclipse Scythe change names when upgrading to Divine Quality was resolved in Title Update 1.5.3.

As we have received no reports of this issue since May 2022 we will now lock this thread.

If you experience this issue then please create a new post and we will look into this further.

Thanks.

Official Response

Suggested Topics