ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Johnny.D
    Original poster 11 posts

Can't even play a normal game tonight the servers are so bad. Discord working for everyone but not the game. Nothing else matters if we can't get that part right.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• echolecter
    306 posts

My advise would be that they simply close down the game servers and find another hobby, maybe buy a fishing rod instead. Since last tuesday' maintenance stability has gotten so much worse it's almost impossible to play. After crashing it can take up to 10 minutes (fresh restart) before you get a Delta-5 error (at 100%). After that with next restart (from popup) the game is running within 30 seconds, that is until the next crash. If they already implemented some stuff of TU15 on the server then it will probably fail completely. It feels like every time they add more stuff to the game or do maintenance the quality and responce time of the online service deteriorates, and this time it's particularly bad.

Have seen NPC standing behind cover, one shot at them and they simply appear elsewhere. Bullets don't to any damage or barely, which also applies to turret and drone. Roaming near dark zone in south DC had one NPC flank me, literally running through the walls of DZ and back again to get behind me, his buddies tried to do the same but somehow the turret managed to kill them while inside the DZ, so it seemed. But who knows, maybe they were standing someplace else. Combat updates to client are dripping in.

Yesterday on many occasions the radar switched to combat (white to all red) but there were no enemies in sight. Then all of sudden half of the armor (or more) is gone, taking hits out of nowhere and only then one or two NPC bars appear, but not the NPC itself, they are still invisible. Depending on the location it can take up to 20 seconds before you actually see them and shoot back and actually take damage.

Everything feels like it's running in slowmotion mode ...

• Gates.Of.Hades
    138 posts

@johnny-d damn, i thought im the only one who experience it (i thought it was my internet having problem)

i wont hold my breath for this update as it would only provide disappointment

Suggested Topics