ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SuspiciousPixel
    Original poster 329 posts
    Get ready for the reveal of Season 9: Hidden Alliance on May 9th
    We will hit that live button and talk about the new content coming with Season 9 starting May 12th
    Make sure to follow us on Twitch if you aren't already!

Twitch Link
    TheDivisionGame - Twitch

Further Dev comments

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• xcel30
    835 posts

Good to know, thanks for the info

• LateNiteDelight
    1040 posts

A bunch of tweaks to stats?

Hmm.. interest piqued..

• As1r0nimo
    354 posts

Stellaris overlord, now TD2...

Eh...

• N3mB0t
    995 posts

so weekly reset will be moved to thursdays now?

still glad it will come so fast , was thinking 2 weeks and thought it was optimistic.

worried because i played the 3 PTS´s and you know... its Massive , im really sceptical about them getting all well and smooth as the main build in this little amount of time.

• rashbak101
    77 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • DutchLMB4ever
    419 posts

@rashbak101
    Idk if it's a smart or toxic reply, but when I switched characters I got a message on the screen with a twitch link.

• rashbak101
    77 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • suschunga
    310 posts

It's odd that the season will go live on a Thursday when they've previously started on Tuesdays.

The point I am making is that important announcements shouldn't be a "discovery by chance" when there is an OFFICIAL forum.

It's not the early 2000's anymore. Like it or not, forums are just a place for people to complain on now. The information was posted on the OFFICIAL discord, twitter account and the subreddit.

• AU_Nexus691
    28 posts

Great so how about some PvP content , oh that's right we get the rough end of the stick with PC servers full of outright cheaters, players using reWASD to get aim assist working with keyboard and mouse and glitches galore , nice to see massive like harbouring these idiots and doesn't do a thing about it ...... massive fail

• GhostAgent14
    189 posts

@suspiciouspixel
    This is great news!! I'm looking forward to this for sure!!

• Oatiecrumble
    646 posts

I really hope that when it comes to the "Rogue Hunt" it ain't the same old content, never understood why they didn't put them in the story mode side missions, or even in the underground sewers.

But good news the content is coming so soon.....cheers for the update @SuspiciousPixel

• GnarlyAtol1793
    523 posts

@suspiciouspixel
    never really understood the fuzz about seasons in the past. Isn’t the season simply playing the same stuff or does the new season include new playable content?

• Oatiecrumble
    646 posts

@GnarlyAtol1793 it's pretty much the same old content with just new gear etc etc.....it's why i said what i said above your post.

Unless they have spiced things up a bit....who knows.

• Oatiecrumble
    646 posts

Am i missing something, the PTS Phase 3 has just recently shut down so that leaves them to do all the changes/fixes to the game, console verification i think takes two weeks......how the hell did they get to release it this coming thursday 😵

• N3mB0t
    995 posts

@oatiecrumble

exactly , unless at least the phase 2 and 3 were just to fool us and they were already asking for the console certification before even getting the feedback on how bad everything was still working.

• GnarlyAtol1793
    523 posts

@n3mb0t
    Is Countdown also something for the people who like to enjoy and discover or for farmer and rusher only?

• LateNiteDelight
    1040 posts

@gnarlyatol1793 if you are happy to ignore the timer and fail, I guess you could explore in piecemeal..

But not really.. unless they release a Discovery Mode that removes the last or both timers.

• Imagine_Brata
    616 posts

@gnarlyatol1793

Is Countdown also something for the people who like to enjoy and discover or for farmer and rusher only?

yes i think u meet 99% speedrunners when u do matchmaking

• N3mB0t
    995 posts

@gnarlyatol1793

its not a mode to wander around looking at the map , that is for sure , but this said i went in alone a few times to do just that , but let me tell you there isnt much to see , it becomes , almost , as visualy boring as the summit after a while .

i also started to see people who played a fair bit more, to know already where they come from, spawn locking the npcs , so i predict that in no time it will be just like any summit run where NPC´s dont even have time to get out of the door and the boring go there do that loop becomes even more mind numbing.

Suggested Topics