ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Mati8211
    Original poster 6 posts

It seem that i have issue with resupply some good in monumental dockland (especially i noticed that with wood and grain).
    When storage get supply to full it seems that in harbour icon exclamation icon don`t refresh and even if over time Tobias coming back to resupply he wont top up any wood or grain as he thinks storage is still full. To get back in trade with Tobias i need to take wood, grain off and put it back to refresh icon so exclamation mark will disappear. I`m not sure about other products yet. But problem appear to be after 14.1 update. I`m 100% sure before that trade with Tobias was fine for me.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-LadyBlue
    Ubisoft Support Staff 206 posts

Hello @mati8211!

I'm so very sorry for the delay in my response and that you're running into some issues with Tobias resupplying some of your goods.

Since then, if you're still experiencing this, have you noticed it occurs with more than just the wood and grain?

I'd also like for you to try verifying your files if you haven't already and update me with the results. Thank you!

Official Response
  • Mati8211
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-ladyblue I have noticed that problem with Tobias occurs just after i load game. If i saved game during trade with Tobias i noticed that he won`t trade me good after i loaded game or at last not all goods (those one where my trade request is higher than actual space in warehouse). However during his next visit ( same game) Tobias trade normally.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2605 posts

Hello @Mati8211 thank you for giving us this extra information.

If verifying your game files has not worked as advised and this only happens just after you have loaded a game, are you able to provide us with your save file so we can check your game also?

Please check our 'bug reporting' pinned post for more info on how you can do this >>
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/110789/how-to-report-a-bug-in-anno-1800/1?lang=en-US

Official Response

Suggested Topics