ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MR.OPERATOR.
    Original poster 25 posts
    1. In the trial of the bear at Saint Guthlac's Point, sometimes when I use dive of the valkyrie to cross obstacles, I hit enemies in the landing area and they sometimes fall from their stations, which prevents me from being able to score gold medal (I need to finish them and then climb ladder, which takes too much time). After several attempts I've succeeded so it's not something that happens all the time.
    2. In the trial of the raven at Uffentune, chain assassination basically fails objectives. Sometimes it misses enemies, when used after blinding rush ability (the axe flies quite long, as if it was in slow motion), which automatically fails 'remain anonymous' objective. Other times it hits enemies but their bodies fall close to explosive jars, these jars then explode due to the collision and the nearby silos explodes attracting nearby guards. Attracted guards then come to check what's going on and die to fire.
    3. Having finished 3 challenges from part 2 (without Dunwic), I spent all energies I had to buy items from Hildiran - bought all weapons and some cosmetic items, and then proceeded to Dunwic, finished challenges and came back to buy items and yet still some items can be bought the second time (theoretically only, practically I lack energies so I can't buy them) - see the attached video showing that some items are available for purchase even thought they had already been bought https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20220508Ybe3hWFA/O39MhA59
    4. In the trial of the raven at Dunwic, the first mushroom that refill adrenaline (sorry, can't recall its name now) can't be eaten. When I fought against Hildiran (i.e. not attempted to simply train as far as I understand the questline) I could eat it and I have. Then I try the trial for energies and I can't. Not a gamebreaking issue but makes it harder to score gold medal for no good reason.
    5. Having travelled to Svartalfheim, my mount is always changed to the default stag (can't recall it's name now, sorry). Even if I switch it to another one in Svartalfheim, I can ride the newly chosen one for a time but then, when I go further and call it to me, the default one comes.
    6. I have finished river raids arc and I still have 30 foreign supplies, which I can't spend. That's due to the fact that I started some river raids with high defenses and looted 60 foreign supplies instead of 50 so having spent multiples of 50 on items, 30 remained in the inventory. What to do with them? Not a big issue alone but there's so much more of such issues (the same applies to supplies - standard ones, not foreign).
    7. Why do I buy carbon ingots for fish in Svartalfheim? At this point in game I need rather platinm ingots, not carbon. I see no reason to get them unless the 'Wooden stick' short sword should be upgraded but it can't be. Is it a bug or do I miss something?
    8. Some cosmetic items miss their names or icons.
    9. King Aethelwulf's Royal Hunt Bow misses it's perk description - see the image https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20220508GeS5r4BP/exqIwdQw
    10. Having completed all of AC Valhalla content (as of patch 1.5.1, May 08, 2022 that is) I still miss 2 stories at Kara's Domain. Not sure if it's a bug but quite feels like one - https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20220508g4zEdt8g/yjasrUKD

Not to mention numerous other issues that I either can't recall now or simply don't feel like reporting... Come on guys, fix this game please...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2690 posts

Hey @mr-operator

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered some bugs whilst playing, though, please can you create a different thread for each issue, as when it comes to gathering image or videos from you to report the issues, it's clearer which they are for, and allows others to comment on the threads and keep conversations on topic and easy to understand. We also forward thread links to the dev team for each report so we can provide them information, and if we start getting comments on various issues in one thread, it becomes very confusing. If you can provide any images or video of the issues along with the report, like I see you have for some, that would be great, but I understand that you may not have or be able to for all issues. Just let us know if that's the case.

Official Response

Suggested Topics