ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ghost-Kommando
    Original poster 25 posts

Can anybody tell me WHAT is the real difference between Legendary difficulty and Heroic difficulty. Would be nice to have EXACT!!! answer from devs! Legendary difficulty is really pointless, without respawn points and takes 20 mins to pass 1 wave..... this is [censored]! my and also my team mates average damage is 500k per AR bullet. Some will say better drop, yes maybe but does it cost to do legendary??? because if it is only %(probability) of dropping good items I rather do Heroic 10 times than 1 time Legendary. OR IM MISSING SOMETHING? Is there any items with behind Legendary difficulty?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• LateNiteDelight
    1040 posts

@jagdforce The White Tusk have different AI and toys. Plus, they boost the sponge. It's for our resident masochists.

It is 100% not worth it, if you are only worried about loot quality - though there is a disappointing custom outfit [White Tusk Outfit] if you beat all three Strongholds on Legendary and it's the only way to get the Big Horn [or Legendary Summit - only drops from Legendary Bosses]. That outfit cake is a lie though, as it's light grey with a lot of black accents, and I've never actually equipped it since earning it. Still waiting on my ice cream suit 😲

Honestly, depending on the person, Challenging can be more efficient purely due to the speed at which it can be completed - if you're ok with a little more optimization load.

• desrocchi
    226 posts

As LateNiteDelight said, it's just a game mode for the masochists.
    Both the exotic rifle and the outfit are not worth it.

I was going mad playing for more than 1 month in legendary Summit to drop that f*****g rifle, once I got it I never touched Legendary ever again.

• Semaarius
    24 posts

@jagdforce

Yeah I did basically the same as desrocchi. I obtained my Bullhorn and never touched Legendary difficulty again. HOWEVER if your interested in getting the Bullhorn, what LateNiteDelight hinted at is by far the easier option.

"Summit"

You don't need to but setting the targeted loot to AR's probably helps a bit but then just grind out a quick set of Armor, Armor Regen Foundry Bulwark gear. Grab yourself the Liberty Exotic Pistol and then play Summit.

Here's the trick though. Clear floors till you get to a boss floor on any difficulty you want, could even be on normal if you want. But the moment you get to a boss floor go back to the Summit lobby and when you access the elevator again set the difficulty to Legendary. Go in, take out like 3 enemies to get the boss to spawn, and then kill boss. Make sure to not leave the floor or kill all the enemies, JUST the boss. If the boss doesnt drop the Bullhorn rinse and repeat.

• Ghost-Kommando
    Original poster 25 posts

@semaarius is it possible to do legendary boss level alone?

• desrocchi
    226 posts

@jagdforce do you mean "is it possible to do it solo" or "is it possible do only do the boss level"?

The first, yes.
    The second, yes and no: you need to kill the boss, see if the exotic drops, and then let the remaining adds kill you. If you clear the floor you automatically move on to the next.

• Ghost-Kommando
    Original poster 25 posts

@desrocchi got it thanks, last question, is it real to solo non Raid Legendary content in the game?

• As1r0nimo
    354 posts

The amount of enemies is set to 4 players, but health is scaled.

So, yes, it's possible, but very hard and long

• CorTeZ667
    19 posts

@latenitedelight I second the Challenging endorsement. With the addition of Optimization (as expensive as it can seem), Heroic just isn't efficient, in terms of loot and XP. Sure, 4x players with their [censored] wired tight can doze off during a firefight and be fine, but even then those same 4x players could probably wrap up 2-3 challenging missions in roughly the same amount of time.

Also, better rolls on Heroic might still manifest as G-D rolled Repair Skills and Health on like, a Wyvern holster or something. Once you have your Recal. table set, deconstructing truckloads of crap gear and optimizing average stuff just feels more efficient.

I've clearly had too much coffee, carry on.

• CorTeZ667
    19 posts

@semaarius is that why I've been seeing people wanting to "farm floor 10" lately?

• TimesLostArc
    13 posts

@latenitedelight A few friends of mine call the White Tusk outfit the "Charmin Suit". It really does look like you just covered yourself in toilet paper.

Some people just love that game mode. I try to answer calls for backup, but I now avoid any that happen on the site of the Legendary Weekly Mission. I sadly know what to expect and I want absolutely no part of it.

• TimesLostArc
    13 posts

@cortez667 It is more of a way to get easy watch levels to spend on components to max out your proficiency. They often go with as many directives as possible to max out XP. I know lots of people with about the same amount of time in the game at Watch Level 10,000+ while I am happy at watch level sub 3000.

If I spent all day farming that on heroic, I would be tempted to find the 10th floor of a sky scraper and dive out a window. To each their own, though.

• Sir_0v3rk1ll
    118 posts

@Ghost-Kommando I don't do legendary for the drops. They are fun for me. I normally go skill for that. I like using damage for heroic. Legendary with damage is doable. But stressful af.

Suggested Topics