ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2935 posts

Hello @cyberneticsmq and @GF-SodaLemon,

Thank you for keeping this thread up to date and I'm really sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue as well.

I can see that this has been already reported to the development team and it's currently being looked into. Once we have an update, we will let everyone know through the patch notes.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Mark.

Hello @iovis-757,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to unlock this trophy. I can see that this issue has been already reported and it's currently being investigated. In order to speed up the investigation, can you please provide us with a few screenshots showing your trophy locked and being equipped with two sickles?

Last, but not least, can I kindly ask you to confirm if it's your first playthrough or the second one?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • mrsev2000
    4 posts

@ubi-mark I'm having the same issue on ps5. I even loaded a previous save before the dlc, started the dlc again, and acquired both sickles but no trophy.

• Arminius131
    3 posts

Hello,
    I'm having the same issue as well. I've tried everything mentioned in others' posts and no luck. I've played only on PS5. I appreciate the work on this.

• Xorgoth
    2 posts

Same issue here playing on only PS5

• Xorgoth
    2 posts

@ubi-theberry Same issue here, playing only on PS5, please fix

• jvella7
    2 posts

Same issue for me playing on PS5 for the first time as well. Equipped the weapons and nothing. Thanks for looking into it, please resolve ASAP.

• mrsev2000
    4 posts

any update on when this will get fixed?

• Caeso2010
    3 posts

Hi, I have the same problem with the trophy that you don't get it even though two sickles are equipped. I have a ticket (16420126) but I was only told that there is nothing you can do about it. It's all very frustrating.

• Caeso2010
    3 posts

I'm facing the same Trophy problem. This is the only trophy in the DLC that I don't get. I've been in contact with Ubiosoft support and PSN support and they both tell me there's nothing they can do. Very frustrating.

• mrsev2000
    4 posts

@caeso2010 at least you received a response. I've heard nothing from Ubi Support in almost a week. But just to be clear, they told you this isn't going to get fixed??

• mrsev2000
    4 posts

@Ubi-Mark I reported this glitch almost a week ago. Can someone get back to me on when this will get fixed?

• Ubi-Oxavo
    805 posts

Hello @Caeso2010 and welcome to Discussions.

I am sorry to hear you can not collect the "Double Trouble" trophy. This issue is currently being investigated by the development team therefore my colleagues from the customer support can not provide you with a definite ETA.

If you would like to help us with the investigation, please record the short video showing the issue and the game version, upload it to any video hosting of your choice and send us the link, so we can forward it to the development team.

Feel free to get back in touch if you need us.

• Ubi-Oxavo
    805 posts

Hello all,

Thank you for getting in touch and please accept my apologies for not getting back to you sooner.

I am sorry to hear you can not collect the "Double Trouble" trophy. This issue is currently being investigated by the development team therefore we can not provide you with a definite ETA.

If you would like to help us with the investigation, please record the short video showing the issue and the game version, upload it to any video hosting of your choice and send us the link, so we can forward it to the development team.

Feel free to get back in touch if you need us.

• Migaellou
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-oxavo here is mine

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello Vikings,

Thank you for keeping this thread up-to-date. I'm really sorry to hear that you are encountering this issue.

I can assure you that this has been already reported and after checking it with the development team I can confirm that it's still being investigated. We will let everyone know through the patch notes and this thread as soon as we have an update back from the development team.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any other questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • rabe_raven
    5 posts

Hi!

I have the same problem!

I use PS4 I am very careful to get I get all the Trophy in Valhalla, but this one I do not get the trophy double trouble !!
    Please solve this problem!

If you can not solve this problem it remove this Trophy from the list! so I get my 100%
    The ones I play with have 100% I also want to have 100% I spent so much time and paid very much for the game and all upgrades and Statue

Sincerley Tony

• AlessioCanniz
    4 posts

@ubi-theberry same problem on PS4 and I’m not going to buy Dawn of Ragnarok till the bug will be solve!

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @rabe_raven and @AlessioCanniz,

Thank you for sharing your reports and I'm sorry to hear about your experience.

I passed your information on to the ongoing investigation. Once we have an update, we will let everyone know through the patch notes.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Kl0pssiK
    1 posts

Hello,

On PS4 i cannot get trophy  Equip a Sickle in both hands. I've done everything right and correct. DLC completed, main valhalla completed 😞

Suggested Topics