ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UNSOLVED No bonus happiness for Worker pop type from Market access with Social Welfare Act on Local Department

0 Likes/7 Replies/1638 Views
    silverangelduo
    Original poster 11 posts

Despite Marketplace access being a needed public service for workers, the marketplace bonus happiness only gets applied to connected farmer pop type. No exceptions listed in the description of the policy and bonus happiness from market wording makes it seem like it's supposed to apply. Is this a bug?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-LadyBlue
    Ubisoft Support Staff 220 posts

Hello @silverangelduo!

The bonus *should* apply to both your Farmer and Worker Population. How close in proximity is your marketplace to the worker houses as opposed to the farmer houses?

Just checking on this since there is a proximity range for the marketplace of around 23 tiles for dirt roads and 49 for any paved streets you have and this could cause it to not apply to your Workers.

Let me know if this helps!

Official Response
  • silverangelduo
    Original poster 11 posts

Hi @Ubi-LadyBlue,

Thanks for the response.

I've screenshotted the issue in question, and I'll attach them here. From my understanding, everything SHOULD be setup here to affect that worker housing, but the effect is not triggering.
    I'm running the most up-to-date base game with all currently released DLCs installed, with no mods.

The worker house highlighted in yellow is selected, to show that it's right next to the marketplace but is not receiving the happiness bonus from the social welfare act palace/local department policy.

Showing that the same house is currently being affected by bonus happiness from pub, school, and church respectively.

Had to tight crop for posting space requirements, but to show that that marketplace is within palace/local department street range.

Another tight crop but to show that marketplace IS providing bonus happiness to farmer housing lit up in green, but not any worker housing.

Hopefully this helps.

• ayshama
    8 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2605 posts

Thank you for providing these screenshots @ayshama

In order for me to ask our Anno game teams if they can confirm if this is a bug with this bonus, or an issue with placement or allowances, are you also able to send us your save file for further investigation?

Please check our bug reporting pinned post for more info on how you can do this >>
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/110789/how-to-report-a-bug-in-anno-1800/1?lang=en-US

Official Response
  • silverangelduo
    Original poster 11 posts

My apologies for taking so long, but I have included a link to download my most recent save game.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I55tZtYjEDuNMM_uUVmomxJ5bgialHeH/view?usp=sharing: (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I55tZtYjEDuNMM_uUVmomxJ5bgialHeH/view?usp=sharing)

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1677 posts

@silverangelduo Hi.

Thank you for forwarding this on to us. We've submitted this report on to the development team, along with the screenshots and save file provided.

Regrettably, we wouldn't be able to provide an ETA for this, but please be sure to reach out if you have any questions in the meantime.

Thanks again!

Official Response

Suggested Topics