ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UgandaJim
    Original poster 27 posts

Since you revived Division 2 there is something that buggers me since day one. Why cant we buy skins for Skills? Give aus some variantion there, different themes, colours sounds whatever. I mean we have the money but simply can buy something cool 😄

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• GhostAgent14
    200 posts

@ugandajim
    I like this idea as well!! 😁

• RaciaIAdhesive-
    376 posts
  • V4MPiR1
    309 posts

@RaciaIAdhesive This discussion is moot, anyways, Race. It was argued ad nauseum back when there was a potential, and it was dismissed. Given that only a fraction of skills and/or variants had options introduced, it was likely a testing ground for revenue potential, and failed. We're also nearing the game's EOL. Therefore, a revisitation at this point is extremely unlikely. They'll be focusing on standard edition firesales as foot-in-the-doors and season passes for residual revenues.

• N3mB0t
    1139 posts

@V4MPiR1

i dunno , you are right about everything you said but they are betting hard on cosmetic events with this revival and making skins for the specializations could be on the pipeline to come out when the specializations get revamped.

i think that would be a wise carrot on the stick for them to milk a bit more out of the players and capitalize on the revive so im not fully convinced they wont do it.

• V4MPiR1
    309 posts

@N3mB0t I'll bet you an exotic component. 😁

• N3mB0t
    1139 posts

@V4MPiR1

deal , but if they only let us get the ones that exist now ill win too!🤞

• I3eard_of_War
    486 posts

@UgandaJim
    Don't worry Heartland is gonna be full with it

• RaciaIAdhesive-
    376 posts

@V4MPiR1 Don't see how the game's EOL is near when there's two more years of content confirmed, but sure.
    Either way, glad to hear that this idea initially failed.

• I3eard_of_War
    486 posts

@V4MPiR1
    It failed because there weren't any skill vanities to get in the game.
    Until they came out with that Deluxe pack add on.
    Which already looks like something that should be free to find in the game.

Then in a SOTG they got sh!t for it and their answer was: Fortnite does it

Then everyone in the chat said But Fortnite is a free game, we paid 100£€$ for this and you expect us to buy vanity items as well.

So now we get a Free Division game (Heartland)
    Which is gonna have all the vanities we want.
    Hunter Axe 25£€$ (maybe even 30)
    Seekermines that leave a green/blue/red trail behind. 10£€$
    Turret with laser sound/laser bullets/futuristic look
    (Or all 3 in a "pack") 15£€$
    Clothing for our agent
    Separated 5 or 10£€$ a piece or full outfit that saves you 5£€$ for 45£€$
    Etc

Suggested Topics