ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheNorfolkian
    Original poster 1919 posts

Well, this is REALLY weird. Last week one of the weekly items was replaced by the Barghest mount, and then today, no new items in the weekly store... just the same items from last week, minus the Barghest. What is going on???

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• azullFR
    2884 posts

@thenorfolkian

thanks for your topic 👍

seems that for some reason the item is missing again and also that we have the exact same selection as last week (if I'm right)

• SpirantCrayon22
    2303 posts

the repeated week has occurred before once or twice

• XBL_Laberbacke
    642 posts

@thenorfolkian The Barghest did only "replace" an empty spot.

• LA_Frankie
    117 posts

@thenorfolkian And what is Ubisoft’s excuse for not fixing the one missing Daily quest bug? Perhaps because it doesn’t affect the Helix store, aka profits? Lazy. Annoying. Unacceptable for a PAID PRODUCT.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5332 posts

Hi @thenorfolkian I'm sorry to hear that the weekly items in Reda's shop have not changed after the weekly reset.

I have reported this to the development team to investigate.

As soon as we have an update we will update this thread.

Official Response
  • GirlWithYlwEyes
    31 posts

Same thing for me too, one item missing the rest is same as the last week.

• bielik01
    1811 posts

It has changed now 🥳

• TheNorfolkian
    Original poster 1919 posts

@bielik01 Confirmed... the weekly store rollout has refreshed... albeit not at the appointed time.

@Ubi-Keo If it’s alright with you... I’d like to see if this problem repeats next week before you or another mod marks this thread as RESOLVED.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6075 posts

Hello there!

I apologise for the delayed update. Thank you for taking the time to report this refresh issue. I can confirm that the dedicated teams pushed a hot fix on 10th May 2022 that should have resolved this issue in-game. Based on the updates you've shared in this thread, it looks like this was a success and you have six new items available 😄

If you encounter any further trouble with the weekly refresh, please don't hesitate to get in touch and we'll investigate further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics