ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Liryon
    Original poster 2 posts

Hello everyone and Devs , now that the game will get more updates is it possible to get ( finally ) a new Hunter outfit, with the right pants ( inside boots) and right armor chest with all watchs in It? Basically like them.

A cool idea could be hunt some hunters and kill them in order to get their outfit Instead only the mask.
    Or just add it in the shop to buy it with money.

we already have 2 but they are completely wrong , compared with NPC’s one.

This is my second thread but I’ve seen a lot of it asking since 2020 for a better outfit but we never get an answer o had it in the game.
    I’ve seen the live stream yesterday and yes I was a little bit disappointed when I saw those apparel event , and no one of them was about hunters ( even in the countdown trailer there are hunters at the end )

Thank you and ye let’s wait a good news ( maybe )

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Dust-Demon
    40 posts

@liryon there was that petition that had quite a few upvotes for better and more hunter cosmetics to be added, it was passed on by Ubi-lucipus and she mentioned in the livestream yesterday when i kept spamming about hunter cosmetics, that it had been noted, so as far as we know, the information has been passed on to the team and this was back in september last year, hopefully we will get some soon or as a secret in the new update. i will keep bothering them if nothing comes again xD

• Liryon
    Original poster 2 posts

@dust-demon Nice man, I’ve watched all the livestream and I was bagging that someone would ask for it because I have forgotten my twitch pass so I couldn’t write XD

But yes let’s keep spam and writing sometimes to remember them that we are still here waiting for it.

they just could add a new hunter event like an apparel and grind for it. A lot of people would like to have they outfit, they are the most badass faction in the entire series of The division.

C’mon Yannick!!! Give it to us !!! 💪💪💪

Suggested Topics