ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2541 posts

Hey all,

Due to it being a time limited purchase and us still not having received a reply back about this ourselves, I have left feedback to see if it can be made available again or provided to players due to the issue. I don't know if it will be possible, but I've passed on the suggestion just in case.

Official Response
  • jgeeeeer
    1 posts

Been logging in daily on PS5 - same problem.
    Funny how this happens when there's finally an item I don't have 😞

• G_Stylez
    1 posts

Same for me. I've been trying to buy the Cerberus rod but I receive the same error code.

• Styx_6434
    1 posts

Même problème pour moi. Je ne peux pas acheter l’arme proposée 

• Lombardic
    3 posts

I cant buy neither today. I was to buy the weapon but I got the error message and orichalcum dissapears. I have to restard game to show up again

• Logan_Pelaez
    6 posts

@mr-t-magnum ubisoft is deleting responses that shows their true colors.

Delete it all you want, I'll keep posting it.

If this bug/glitched involved farming orichalcum or getting it for free in a way that you did not planned...you would have made an emergency patch to fix it within hours.

But since this affects us, and not your precious MTX, you won't do anything in time.

You are even going to use thuis mistake for FOMO tactics.

Allowing the mace to be for sale for another week to buy it after you "fix" this problem?

I do not buy it.

That is the kind of reputation ubisoft has gained.

Lets see how long until they delete this post too.

• Metallo75
    112 posts

@ubi-froggard I miss the dislike button,soo much,not realy a answer,but at least nothing to be at least said it,i just can not understand how a simple cost problem to be soo big to fix for a such huge company or the hamster lost their energy?,and 5 day not enough,to fix a typo

• Starfire217
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • HolyHalf-Dead
    7 posts

You would think the people who provide support would at least have access to the game. That way they could load it up and confirm that they cannot buy Cerberos’s Charge.

I’m on Xbox One and have the same problem.

• fp38eq
    6 posts

@ubi-froggard Thanks for doing what you can and passing along the suggestion. If the bug isn't fixed in time, then hopefully there is some other way the item can be made available.

• fp38eq
    6 posts

@logan_pelaez There was actually a huge Oikos glitch a couple of years back. Lasted a few weeks or so. Can't remember the details (there are videos on YouTube), but, if the proper steps were followed, it was possible to get a Helix store item with every Olympian Gift attempt and not spend any Orichalcum. A lot of folks had quite the haul!

• Bouncer7227
    1 posts

Hi, yeah non of the prices of the items in the Oreichalkos's shop is appearing for me too. Can't buy anything. Just get an error code saying contact customer support. Can't be a problem on all of our computers.

• OlgaBaikova
    22 posts

Hello, I have been unable to purchase Cerberos's Charge this whole week. I've been trying daily. Here is the video of what is happening, and it plays out exactly like this every time I fast travel to Sargon's and talk to him. I am able to purchase the Olympian gift, but not the heavy blunt. I am able to access the Store, and Ubisoft Connect from the game, and it's not in the Owned section neither. So it is not the connectivity issue.

Username is Acid_Bloodscull.
    Thank you.

• Flameshiva
    1 posts

Just another person getting the same errors not able to buy this weapon. It's very frustrating.

• MaxAvramenko
    1 posts
    Due to it being a time limited purchase and us still not having received a reply back about this ourselves, I have left feedback to see if it can be made available again or provided to players due to the issue. I don't know if it will be possible, but I've passed on the suggestion just in case.

I hope we can get it one day🙄 thank you for doing anything for us♥

• Aleweck
    1 posts

Very frustrating situation. I'm collecting the store weapons/armors for almost 1 year, spending real money and orichalcum, this set is one of the last I need and I can get it because of a bug.
    Everyone already pointed the issue, there's no price, it's so hard to fix? Not going to spend anymore, I was doing the same thing in Valhalla but now I know if it also happens there I won't have a support to my issue.

• Metallo75
    112 posts

Well,i was almost certain they wont fix it,now not matter if they cant or dont wanna it,but for a huge company not able to fix it,i can only think 3 logical situtaion what caused the problem. A.: the quantity was misstyped maybe got a negative or not valid was typed in the place wirtten,that is why no price:invalid. B: same as A,but with a currency,maybe not orichalcum was written ,example orkalchum,misstyped again. C : some huge problem was caused by some bad writng in programm to makeing a working things to be unusable. The most iritatiing they just time wasting [censored] advice,not even saying not worry we fix this,the now not buyable item will be available next week too instead 1 epic item(so they keep the rotaion and make everyone happy) Expect we getting bulls..t pointing into to this isp prolbem,not ours,pathethic .excuse.

• DaniilL3g3nd
    1 posts

Да даже у моего друга у которого XBOX X есть эта ошибка он мне ее показал, я заметил что проблема касается не только меня поэтому я обратился за помошью к Ubisoft PSp но потом я заметил что я не один такой ( с просьбой помочь) . последний день и этого предложения больше не будет мне очень зашло оружие я бы с ним поиграл но именно оно не доступно ) КРУТО !!!! СПАСИБО Ubisoft ))))))!!)!))!))!))!))!))!)!)! (We are Ubisoft))

• LovelyGamer77
    1 posts

@mr-t-magnum thanks again for posting this. I was so confused on why I was having trouble purchasing in the Oikos store past few days. Now I guess we wait.

• dksmm
    2 posts

Same problem from Spain:

@ubi-froggard Thanks a lot for passing along the suggestion, we all hope that Cerberos's Charge could be available soon.

Suggested Topics