ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ghost-Kommando
    Original poster 25 posts

WT.F IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANT SEE ANY OTHER LANGUAGE BUT [censored] RUSSIAN, AND IM NOT IN RUSSIA, BOUGHT GAME FROM ARMENIA AND PAID USING [censored] DOLLARS $. UBISOFT I CREATED 2 TOPICS IN SEPARATE GROUPS IN THIS FORUM, THEY JUST DONT GIVE A SH.IT ABOUT THIS HUGE PROBLEM, I DONT KNOW RUSSIAN AND HOW IM SUPPOSED TO PLAY!??!!??!?! AND WE PAY FOR THIS S.HIT................

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ghost-Kommando
    Original poster 25 posts

@UbiBlush HELOOOOO?

• III_Hammer_III
    142 posts

Sounds like you may have bought a pirated copy.

• Oatiecrumble
    771 posts

I just had to google translate what you said and it come back with "Chill Pill"

• Ghost-Kommando
    Original poster 25 posts

@oatiecrumble can you be so kind and tell me if you can solve the issue I'm into?

• desrocchi
    226 posts

@jagdforce Go in your library, right click on TD2 and select "View game details".

Then click on "properties" and right on top you'll be able to choose the game's language.

• Ghost-Kommando
    Original poster 25 posts

@desrocchi you really think I havent done this??? are u serious??

• Ghost-Kommando
    Original poster 25 posts

@desrocchi no English language there, only Russian is available....

• the_Kettle
    306 posts

@jagdforce Have you tried raising a ticket with Ubisoft support?

• desrocchi
    226 posts

@jagdforce sorry for trying to help... w t f.

• Ghost-Kommando
    Original poster 25 posts

@the_kettle hey mate, yes I have another topic in support section of the forum

• As1r0nimo
    392 posts

@desrocchi it's a pretty dumb help, though. Like helping a guy to start the car by saying"check the amount of gas in the tank"

• Ghost-Kommando
    Original poster 25 posts

@desrocchi mate, believe me before writing here, and before googling where is Division 2 forum I have tried everything including: Reinstalling 2 times, trying to change language both from game and from Ubi Connect launcher, manually removed some records from system registry before installing, verified files after every change, deleted also ubi connect and reinstalled again. no difference

• desrocchi
    226 posts
    it's a pretty dumb help

It's not.

You always start from the most simple solution and build up.

Expecting me to know he already tried it when he said nothing about having tried any solution at all is absurd.

• Ghost-Kommando
    Original poster 25 posts

@As1r0nimo @desrocchi guys all is good, the thing is that we just having chat here together, when ubi team having us.... I want to play for second day but unable due to language... what Im trying to say is we need ubisoft official answer/resolution to this...

• SuspiciousPixel
    544 posts

@jagdforce

Вам нужно успокоиться и обратиться в службу поддержки Ubisoft, а если это не поможет, то, возможно, написать сообщение в службу поддержки игроков.
    Contact Ubisoft Help - Official Account & Game Support
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/category/584/player-support?lang=en-US

• Ghost-Kommando
    Original poster 25 posts
  • the_Kettle
    306 posts

@jagdforce The first link SuspiciousPixel posted is the one to open an official ticket with Ubisoft support, so maybe try that if you haven't already.

• Ghost-Kommando
    Original poster 25 posts

@the_kettle its not working....

• ArnudSwazaneger
    63 posts

@ghost-kommando
    No one actually knew what you tried as you never said at that point. So yes, that person was serious.

Suggested Topics