ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Law-II
    Original poster 160 posts

EL ESTE
    Sierra Perdida
    Bug: No NPC soldier spawn
    Guerilla Mode Playthrough

Background: Arrived at location on map started to collect junk, opened two large med crates then realised that there where no NPC soldiers spawning and decided to record this as it was so disappointing.
    Map Location below:

Mp4 Video https://mega.nz/file/vmpgDBaI#cAuGNuNBa1EvO0X4fRFGrXWozcSW2KQc0KB_fzz-4SI: (https://mega.nz/file/vmpgDBaI#cAuGNuNBa1EvO0X4fRFGrXWozcSW2KQc0KB_fzz-4SI)

Note: This video will only be available for a limited time

Side note: only a dog spawned and even that was stuck, just walking at a wall

Clean Install of FC6 and *Verified
    Edition Windows 10 Pro
    Version 21H2
    OS build 19044.1645
    Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0
    all drivers up to date...
    Ubisoft Connect run as admin

Law-II

Community Member

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2366 posts

@law-ii Hey! Thank you for getting in touch and thank you for the brilliant bug report.

The video is great and thanks for letting us know what you have done so far to troubleshoot this issue with the NPCs not spawning.

One thing I would like to check, did you try fast traveling away from the area and back to see if that made the enemies spawn?

Official Response
  • Law-II

@ubi-viral
    "One thing I would like to check, did you try fast traveling away from the area and back to see if that made the enemies spawn?"
    Answer: No
    Question: Are you suggesting fast travel trouble shooting or *possible workaround?, [*if the latter I am not interested]

Note: This is my first play though in this area and as such first impressions count and thus far is extremely disappointing.

Fast Travel results:
    Mp4 Video: https://mega.nz/file/3vRkCbYZ#mCZvC3BfNAcrXWrXoZ1N-B9bUh9gxnNLY7e0JdKnFlo: (https://mega.nz/file/3vRkCbYZ#mCZvC3BfNAcrXWrXoZ1N-B9bUh9gxnNLY7e0JdKnFlo)

Note: This was an anti-climax even though fast travel forced NPC Soldiers to spawn there are only two which equates to two seconds of game play; [no sniper on the roof, no dogs in the yard and a general lack of security]

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5943 posts

Thanks for letting us know that you've tried fast-travelling away to see if that triggers the enemies to spawn, @Law-II. I'm sorry to hear that you weren't able to enjoy raiding this location.

I can assure you that your report has been forwarded to the dedicated teams so they can take a closer look at this. If we require any additional information from you, we'll reach out within this thread.

In the meantime, please keep an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for any future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Law-II

@ubi-borealis
    apparently this is working as intended in Guerilla Mode; NPC's have been removed and rather than fix the respawn rate

Note: for a full explanation please read through my post history on this subject, probably the last time I post anything positive.

Law-II

Community Member

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Law-II!

I've looked into this issue further, and it looks like the dedicated teams have only confirmed this behaviour working as intended for specific locations. I can see that they're also investigating no enemy NPCs spawning in other locations further.

As the dedicated teams haven't confirmed if the lack of enemies in this area is working as intended, I'm still keen to forward your report to the dedicated teams. If the team get in touch with us to confirm that this behaviour is working as intended in this location, then we'll let you know within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Law-II
  • Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for re-sharing those links with us, @Law-II!

I was able to access the links you shared in your earlier posts by copying and pasting the link provided in the brackets into my search bar, so I can assure you that these have been passed along to the dedicated teams. I appreciate you taking the time to share these again, though, just to make sure!

If we do ever have trouble accessing any of the videos sent to us, we'll be sure to let you know.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics