ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ArnudSwazaneger
    Original poster 63 posts

I recall the first time i done this, i quickly got stunned and couldn't move and that was the end of it.
    Recently i joined to help an agent and we did some of his missions to help him and this was one of them, and this time i almost got his armour down.

Can you actually beat him? If so, do you get anything good?

Here's a vide clip of that mission -

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• echolecter
    306 posts

Don't think you can, it's an introduction to the hunters. Been there 5 times and always just disappears in a puff of smoke when nearly dead. It's scripted so you can't actually kill him, it's like a few other NPCs (like DARPA) that cannot be killed before certain conditions are met. They simply become immune to any damage, without displaying the indicator.

• ArnudSwazaneger
    Original poster 63 posts

@echolecter
    Well if you have been there 5 times already then i think it's safe for me to assume i can't kill him either.

I would like to try though LOL

Can you get the Skorpian shotgun on WT5?

I went in there with my level 40 character, but didn't think to try any weapons/skills out because i didn't recognize the mission until it was too late and i entered that room where the dead agent is. Now i'm mindful of it, i can't help wanting to gear up and try it.

While i'm here, can you actually kill the hunters that you see sometimes around the map?

• echolecter
    306 posts

@arnudswazaneger No they will also disappear once you shoot or aim at them. You need to jump through the hoops first in order to make the others spawn by solving various puzzles. Not sure about Scorpio, maybe linked to summit that is only accessible once the Keener mission is completed, I think. If it's level 40 weapon only you can't use it anyway, that I know for sure.

• grantsheppard
    26 posts

@arnudswazaneger No. You cant kill him. Its part of the story arch.

• grantsheppard
    26 posts

@arnudswazaneger If you manage to kill them you wont get anything from them, thats what i read somewhere. And yes you can get the Scorpio in WT5! You can get it from Targeted Loot, Weekly SHD Caches, The Summit, Season Reward Track, Leagues and Global Events (the stars you earn can be used to purchase caches at the Global Event Vendor). The Scorpio is definitely worth to farm. Good luck, if you need any help getting it let me know. Im on PS5, ID = knockedbirdcage. 😀

• III_Hammer_III
    112 posts

I guess they fixed it, but there was a time you could kill him, before WoNY; I used a 2nd character that just hit lvl 30, before running the Capitol mission, then gave the character lvl 500+ gear from my first one. Got nothing of note.

• ArnudSwazaneger
    Original poster 63 posts

@grantsheppard
    Thank for the offer to help, but i'm on PC.

• E.M.P.I.
    6 posts

I believe that was the demon mask hunter. Which is the puzzle hunter you summon in the same building. So technically yes you do kill him. Just not in that instance.

• CorTeZ667
    19 posts

@arnudswazaneger I've gone up that elevator shaft more times then I'd like to admit. Solo, groups, Hardcore Mode, you name it. And as far as I can tell, it's scripted so that when either you do enough damage to him, or he to you, you get shocked., he makes a rude hand gesture, and then runs away (as I'm sure your familiar with). 100% HazPro spices it up a bit, but essentially nothing changes. I've never seen anyone actually get killed by him, which is odd. But yeah, I assume that shock sequence triggers regardless of what you do.

• UNZIPPEDUNIKORN
    17 posts

I think before you could. I do remember when I started over, I killed the story mission hunter. I had like 100% Hazard Protection (or it might have been Shock Resistance). I was immune from the shocks which allowed me to kill the Hunter. You won't get any loot by kill it tho but it was still fun to kill the Hunter.

Suggested Topics