ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ArnudSwazaneger
    Original poster 63 posts

I LOVE when rogue agents run in after i just got done clearing a level 4 control point solo. The dread you experience after spending quite a while battling to clear the control point at hearing the "rogue agents" message come up is awesome. Your ammo is low, you likely need an armor kit since you're all out of them by this point. Basically you are very near being on your knees in exhustion, and then you now have rogue agents to fight off! It's awesome.

But does this only occur on level 4 control points? How can i increase the chances (if possible at all) of getting them to appear?

I have my map set to Normal, because i just can't be annoyed dying due to the random patrols when i'm trying to get to a bounty or something, then failing it because of this. So i just keep it normal. If i increase it to perhaps Hard, would this increase the chance of rogue agents appearing?

Also, there are times i help NPCs and after beating the enemies i will hear the warning for rogue agents, but never see them, why is that? I have tried running around that local area where i got the warning, but still couldn't find them. Do they also behave like Hunters, where they just vanish?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SuspiciousPixel
    587 posts

@arnudswazaneger Rogue agents after completing control points can occur at any difficulty. Their frequency is rng.
    The rogue agents detected you hear whilst roaming in the open world is also rng. They will spawn at random times in set places. I've memorized their spawns in the open world districts but someone has probably made a YouTube video where they are. If you're too late finding them the rogue music will stop playing and they'll despawn.

• HonestlyOK1986
    207 posts

@arnudswazaneger fact you got them at normal difficulty is a surprise to me but its been a long time since ive had my map on normal difficulty. Tbh you could probably ramp up to challenging without it effecting you quickly clearing stuff with the right kinda build. As far as i'm aware they're rng and no set rules on when they do or dont appear. I prefer to face them in a group as you get a lot more of them.

• Gabriel.Knight
    336 posts

I play mostly normal. I have yet to have rogue agents spawn in the open in DC, unless I was doing a level 4 control point. I don't usually do level 3 CPs. Only time have gotten rogues in the open, is in NYC and mostly specifically by the Financial safe house.

Suggested Topics