ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• GAMEPOD.
    Original poster 2 posts

Bruh does Ubisoft even know how to make games anymore, just bought the complete Edition $180 Anno 1800 for Ubisoft connect, it crashes in game, restarted went back in game the boat stopped moving had to restart the campaign to complete mission, launched the game again today and it crashes upon launch.
    I have a life so cant be wasting my time & money with this none sense, this money was spent for my pass time not for me to be doing work arounds.

That's not to even mention the hell i had to go through with the release of For Honor and the pain my friend had to go through for the latest Watch Dogs he still cant play it, like what is even going on with Ubisoft at this point.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Hey @GAMEPOD, thanks for getting through to us, welcome to forums and sorry to hear about the crash issues you've been dealing with, as I fully appreciate how frustrating it may be to deal with.

So that we could look into the matter further, may I kindly check the following with you:

1. Do you happen to receive any error messages at all?
    2. Are you using DX11 or DX12?
    3. What CPU are you using?
    4. What GPU are you using?

In the meantime, for troubleshooting purposes, if you haven't already, give the following steps a go, starting of by verifying your game files first (make sure to also complete the rest) and see if issue persists.

Keep us updated!

Official Response

Suggested Topics