ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Agent_Ares
    Original poster 152 posts

After completing Countdown and extracting the game gets stuck on 100%
    Loaded Countdown from Washington D.C -
    Can hear Black Tuck still in background
    Matchmaked to Countdown

Also fairly confident this bug can also cause seizures.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Thanatos_MT
    1 posts

@agent_ares same here, having the same issue.

• N3mB0t
    868 posts

@agent_ares

press or hold escape at that stage and you will be able to get out without killing the game client , that screen is for some reason super imposed over the end match screen.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1106 posts

Hello, @Agent_Ares! Our teams are aware of this issue and are investigating, I have gone ahead and added your information to the investigation.

Also, @N3mB0t thanks for sharing the workaround you found about this in the meantime!

Official Response
  • vm4M9Tz4pB
    126 posts

@agent_ares i didn't test it , but i use alt tab for back to window and back to the game, then i can go back to washigton. and this screen usually is shaking . wait a update for countdown

• BARRETTY93
    20 posts

yep i have exactly the same 😕

• TK105
    64 posts

@ubisushivamp It is a bug/fatal problem that clearly occurred originally all the way from Phase 1 to Phase 3 of the "PTS" without needing to be investigated.
    I am struggling to understand why they are releasing it in a state where it is not fully tested when each user has provided feedback on the PTS. Did they not double-check, drip-check, and repeat the operation checks over and over again until the fatal defects were no longer occurring? What was the point of giving feedback and implementing PTS?

To use an analogy, it is like selling a car and then delivering a defective car to the customer with the engine not running.
    I think MASSIVE should also strengthen the training of the QA team personnel at UBI Romania STUDIO more thoroughly. If left in the current state, UBI's game software will be flooded with a reputation for low quality and unreliability.

I believe that QA and other internal policies should be established to ensure that problems identified in the PTS, problems that make it impossible to continue gameplay, and problems identified during the testing phase are not left unresolved and not released until they have been thoroughly resolved.

• Nembo-
    1 posts

Having the same problem , holding Esc does not seem to be working for me

• Stevens98
    1 posts

yeah im having the problem on xbox finish two run throughs and I keep getting stuck on the loading screen have to exit out and I don't get the rewards for finishing it

• doru_aka47
    2 posts

Having the same problem. I have to Alt-F4 and then log back into the game.

• Agent_Ares

@nembo press esc Twice then Hold it for about 7 - 8s

• Nabbo.Letale
    7 posts

same prob

• mrevans22
    1 posts

This just happened to me 2 times in a row

• OTG_Gilamunsta
    33 posts

Great that there's a workaround for PC, what about us console players?

• Agent_Ares

@otg_gilamunsta Esc would equal what ever your "close window" key would be. Which you use to back out of windows like your inventory.

• FORGIV3Nson
    1 posts

Im on ps4 pro, and been having that same issue when it extract. 100% done, says loading and I can hear talking in the back. I have to exit game and restart game. Then its back to countdown again.

• Akiba-E28
    2 posts

@n3mb0t ty for this. On Playstation it's hold circle button.

• N3mB0t
    868 posts

@akiba-e28

glad to have helped , also thanks for the console info on what the correct button is , maybe the mods will pick up that info to be able to help some more console players.

• Akiba-E28
    2 posts

@forgiv3nson try holding circle when that happens so you don't have to restart the game.

• Noxious81
    848 posts
    yeah im having the problem on xbox finish two run throughs and I keep getting stuck on the loading screen have to exit out and I don't get the rewards for finishing it

For Xbox: press and hold B. Sometimes it works the first time, sometimes you have to try it two or three times. It might also depend on whether agents are still active...

Suggested Topics