ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CX.ONE
    Original poster 14 posts

1st Countdown post PTS. Stuck at 100% after extraction. Had to kill the game client.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• N3mB0t
    1119 posts

@cx-one

that 100% loading screen is a fake , in reality you are in the end match screen but you cant see it , so press or hold escape and it should take you to the BOO without you having to kill the client.

i can only help someone every 120 seconds ... this forum....

• CX.ONE
    Original poster 14 posts

@n3mb0t Did not try holding ESC. Hitting it did nothing.

• N3mB0t
    1119 posts

@cx-one

trust me, i did the 3 PTSs and that bug was present in all 3 .

• CX.ONE
    Original poster 14 posts

@n3mb0t Thank you! happened again

• N3mB0t
    1119 posts

@cx-one

and did you manage to get out like i said ? its either holding or pressing escape multiple times , if well done takes a second to take you to the BOO.

• Noxious81
    1184 posts

Happens for me and my friends on Xbox as well.

As we do not have an Esc button - does anyone have an idea what we could do?

• N3mB0t
    1119 posts

@noxious81

what is the button you usualy have to press to get out of the menu? should work the same way as escape on PC , the end match screen can be seen for a couple seconds before the loading screen kicks in , try to see what is set as the key out on the bottom right corner.

• Ms_Salami
    1 posts

How was this bug not fixed from the PTS...?

• N3mB0t
    1119 posts

@ms_salami

i was sure we were going to get the exact same as the PTS3 was when i knew they were going to release it so fast , and i wasnt wrong , its a PTS3 carbon copy with all that was wrong with it.

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

Hey folks!

This was an issue we were aware of and it should now be resolved.

If you are continuing to get this 100% issue please let us know.

Thank you.

• N3mB0t
    1119 posts

@ubi-viral

isnt that fix planed and suposed to be out with Tu15.1? whenever that is?

couldnt find it here but im pretty sure that is what is written in the known issues pinned reddit thread.

• Noxious81
    1184 posts
    (...) what is the button you usualy have to press to get out of the menu? should work the same way as escape on PC , (...)

Yep, that did the trick, thanks! We just didn't see the endscreen at all before, because we always extracted. So we intentionally didn't extract the next time to finally see how the endscreen looks like – and voila: it's pressing and holding the B-button!

• Noxious81
    1184 posts
    (...) This was an issue we were aware of and it should now be resolved. (...)

Hey Viral, and thanks for answering!

I played Countdown the last time about 12 hours ago and the problem still persisted (Xbox Series X). But I'm going to give another update as soon as I was able to get back into the game again.

• Ubi-Perseids
    Ubisoft Support Staff 759 posts

@N3mB0t Correct! The fix is planned for TU15.1. We don't have an ETA yet but just keep an eye on these forums and the Twitter for any updates/announcements.

@Noxious81 Thanks for sharing this update. Glad to hear that the trick about getting out of the menu helped you get past this. As far as I know, the update has not been pushed out yet, so just keep an eye out for the announcement for that patch. 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics