ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JEGSCLAN
    Original poster 5 posts

I updated a Xbox One on Tuesday and the game would no longer load. Uninstalled Extraction, did full reset on Xbox One, rebooted and reinstalled with the same result. Tried it on one of our other Xbox Ones (three sons, so three Xbox ones) and had the exact same thing happen. Beyond frustrating as Rainbow Six Siege works perfectly on both of these machines still. A hard reset, deleting and reinstalling does nothing except pull the same error code up before the launch screen even loads. Lots of space available on both machines as well.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3985 posts

Hi @jegsclan I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues launching the game after installing the latest update.

You mentioned that you are receiving an error code, could you please provide a screenshot of the error code.

Official Response
  • JEGSCLAN
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-keo I attempted loading this, but the file is too large. It is error code 0x800701e7. Stating Give it another try, reboot and reset if that doesn't work. Did that all and the game doesn't work. Not knowing what else to try at this point.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2309 posts

Hello @jegsclan,

Thank you for the update and I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to start your game still.

Can you please confirm if you're able to boot to the main menu and then the error occurs, or does it happen in the dashboard?

For the image issue, can you upload it to any streaming service of your choice and provide us with your link here? It will help us to investigate it further for you.

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • JEGSCLAN
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-mark The game will not load at all. The Yellow extraction background appears on the screen for a second and it fails to launch further. The game never loads. Same issue on two different systems. No menu as it never gets that far.

• jeremymaurice
    2 posts

@ubi-keo I have a similar problem error code is [ECHO-8001000B] AND [ECHO-800C0054] PLEASE HELP

• LV426Surviv0r
    1 posts

I am having the same issue but on PS5. I can make it to the title screen then I get msg that says 'servers are unreachable. The game requires an online connection. Please try again later.' Then an error code....ECHO-80050001. I have tried rebooting router at least 5 times and hard reset of PS5 at least 5 times. Reloading game. Deleting and reinstalling game 4 times. Nothing works. My Playstation Plus online connection is working fine and I can connect to all other multiplayer services.

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 924 posts

Hey @jegsclan,

Thank you for kindly taking the time out to share this update to help us better understand what is happening.

As you described that this has only started since the update I would advise to complete our Xbox troubleshooting guide in full. This guide helps by configuring the device for the game.

Any trouble, just let us know.

Official Response
  • JEGSCLAN
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-wheelyduck went through the entire process and after all of that the exact same message appeared yet again. Wiped the entire Xbox and did a complete reset. I guess we will see if this game will work when it's completed downloading for the 5th time on this Xbox. If that works I'll be off to do the exact same thing on another Xbox. Strange to have this issue on two different units though.

• JEGSCLAN
    Original poster 5 posts

@jegsclan Appears to work now. What a pain though. Obviously there was a conflict somewhere.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2309 posts

Hello @jegsclan,

Thank you for the update!

I'm glad that the issue has been resolved for you 🙂

Happy gaming and if you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Official Response

Suggested Topics