ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2768 posts

Hello @xconII

Thanks for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. I can see that the development team is still investigating this issue. Can you please provide us with the following information:

• Did you have any other problems with the rest of the keys?
    • Have you tried resetting the manhunt campaign to check if this issue is persistent?
    • How did you handle the keys before? Was it one key per week or all at once?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • xconII
    2 posts

@Ubi-Mark so the first time around im not even sure i got any keys as i was unable to ever turn any in... i just completed the whole manhunt a second time was able to turn each key in until the very last key for the debrief, went to the white house and damn kelso is not in the basement like shes supposed to be instead shes out flirting with the helicopter pilot on the front lawn and i cant talk to her.... that's all i got and no im not resetting it a third time over

update: a simple log and log back in put kelso back where she belongs

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2768 posts

Thank you for the update, @xconII!

As you already logged back in, can you please confirm if you were able to give the last key to Kelso, once she came back to her position?

Official Response

Suggested Topics